eight

jacks pov

its hard for me to read the expression on lunas face. she hasn't said a word since i told her madison is pregnant. i expected her to yell, maybe even cry. but nope, nothing.

"luna, please tell me whats going on in your head right now," i try. she blinks a few times before getting up off the couch, placing her now empty cup of coffee in the sink, and walking into her room.

i sigh and shake my head. i decide not to follow behind her, im sure she wants her space right now.

i soon hear a knock on the door, causing me to get up and open it. "nows not a good time danny." i say without even looking at who it is, assuming it is danny.

"who's danny?" i hear a girl voice as i shoot my head up to see madison standing in front of me. "jack! i missed you so much baby!" she yelps as she leaps up and places her arms around my neck.

"madison? what are you doing here? how did you even find me? why didn't you tell me you were coming?" i shoot a million questions a second, desperately wanting answers.

she pulls away and looks up at me, furrowing her brows in confusion, "what? are you not happy to see me?"

"no no, don't get me wrong i miss you. but you shouldnt have come right now-"

"jack who is it?" i hear luna say as she walks out of her bedroom, still in her clothes from last night. which was one of my t shirts. i can see the look of shock on her face when she sees who is really at the door.

"oh, i expected it to be danny." she slowly lets out before backing up slowly, turning on her heel, and heading back into the bedroom.

"what the hell? why is she in your apartment? and wearing your clothes? jack what is going on?" madison asks as she folds her arms and looks up at me, expecting answers fast.

i don't have a second to respond before she pushes past me and walks right into the apartment, heading toward lunas room. i don't know what to do in the moment so i just watch. i try to get out words to stop her but before i can, she's already at the door.

"wait where are you going?" she doesn't respond as she barges into lunas room.

"what the hell!" i hear luna shout as she grabs a blanket to cover herself up with. its clear she was not expecting anyone to walk into her room, let alone madison.

"get out of jacks apartment. you don't belong here," madison spits at luna with a nasty attitude. "especially not while wearing jacks clothes."

luna sighs as she looks over at me, with her eyebrows raised, waiting for me to explain the situation to madison.

"uh, actually madison," i start while scratching the back of my neck, "this is lunas apartment. im the one staying with her." i finally choke out as she turns around and looks at me with anger across her face.

she plasters a fake smile across her face as doesn't say anything back to me and turns back to luna, saying, "thats okay! because you do know that im pregnant right? with jacks child?"

i can see the hurt running all over lunas face. she nods in response, not wanting to show any weakness in her voice.

"good, im glad we're all clear here." she fakes, yet another, smile before turning and walking out of the room.

"gee, thanks for the heads up jack," luna whispers with a cracked voice as a tear runs slowly down her face. "just get out, just get out of my life."

i know that i can't stay. i can't stay in her life and continue to hurt her. its bad enough that i was never fully with her, but now madison is pregnant so that is never going to happen.

"goodbye luns." i say as i back up and exit the room.

[vote, comment, share]

wow things are getting spicy, but looks like luna and jack are taking a break right now ): sorry guys guess you'll have to keep reading to figure out if they make a come back