Welcome back

-Mable, Dipper, welcome back.

-Soos, how are you?

-Yeah, how's it going?

-Good, the business is going great, I've heard that you'll bring a friend along so I've prepared another bed, so, where's the new guy?

-Do I not stand out at all? hi there, I'm (hehehe, you're not geting it that easy ;P).

-Nice to meet you.

-So, did you heard anything from our uncles?

-They're...aaa---

-I bet they're on their way, right?

-What? where are we? how--

-We are in your mind, right now, the time is stoped so we can talk without a problem, as to who I am, is more like "what" then "who" and to answer that, I am an all-powerful being, I am here just to have some fun, that's all, joke around, go on adventures, do stupid stuff and all that kind if things, and since I know what happened last time they were here, this was the obvious choice, they don't know what I am yet, I plan on telling them this at the end of this summer when I plan to leave too, now let's get to the subject, what happened to them?

-Stanley and Stanford?

-Yes.

-They died in---

-I don't need the details, is probably more sad then I think, in exchange for what I will do I ask of you to not say anything about me and playalong with this telling them that their uncles should arrive here tomorow, ok?

-But, can you do that?

-I just told you that I am an all-powerful being, right?

-Wow, dude, that's awsome.

-Thanks, you just be prepared to greet them tomorow, ok?

-Thank you so much dude, these two would be so gratefull too.

-I would hate to see those two so sad to be honest, especially Mable.

-Ooooo, I know that look, you like Mable.

-Is it that obvious?

-Yes.

-Do you think they noticed?

-I don't know, maybe you should tell her this and see what is going to happen.

-Didn't you hear, I will be gone at the end of this summer and never come back, I can't do that and then at the end to be like "Hey, sorry, but I'm leaving and never come back, and by the way, I'm an all-powerful being".

-That realy is messed up, dude, but why go, why not stay?

-Becouse, after this summer I have to go back and do my job, let's just stay at that.

-I get it dude, sometimes jobs are harsh.

-Yeah, tell me about it, well anyway, let's get back and give them the good news, shall we?

-Yes.

-I bet they are on their way, right?

-Yeah, they should be here tomorow.

-Yaaay, our grunkles will be back.

-Yes, they'll be back.

-Why are you crying Soos?

-Sorry Dipper, it has been a while since I saw them, a man can be happy ok.

-Hahaha, still the same Soos as ever.