Some changes

Since the fictional version of me is not available becouse of the incidents from the previous chapter, I will be the one telling you the details.So, from where we left of, he cryied himself to sleep and woke up in his bedroom in the mistery shack with a sleeping Mable siting beside him and holdin his hand, how cute.

-So you forgave me after after all, *sobs* damn it, week son of a bitch, you just couldn't hold your tears.

Aaaand he starts crying quetly, oh c'mon drama queen, is not like you can't go back in time and fix it, ops, too loud, she woke up.

-There you go again, crying like you hate youself.

-Looks like my idea did worked, only not the way I expected, I ended up heting myself too.

-Yeah, you're pretty much the onlt one.

-It was that bad huh?

-Yeah...hey, listen, no one hates you and no one will ever hate you, not in this familly anyway, we've known eachother for about three years, I know you're not a bad person, I know you mean good.

-Why? just why? I killed your uncles, I lied to you all this time, and still I'm the one that gets confort like I'm the victim, just like my parents, no matter what I do, they just wouldn't yell at me, punish me, or anything, they wouldn't even let me say sorry, they'd just go on with "Don't worry, we're not mad, everyone makes mistakes", it's just not fair, not fair.

-Well, it was either that or become a spoiled brat becouse you got away with everything.

-Yeah, I guess you're right, but still, I'd like to say sorry to them, but I guess that's just a dream.

-What do you mean by that?

-Well, mind as well tell you the whole story.

He began telling the story og how he came to be an all-powerful being, if you dn't know this the go and read "Just Doing God's Work", maybe I should rename that, a better idea came to my mind while writing the previous chapter, you'll find out soon enough.

-Wow, I didn't see that coming, that's, wow.

-So this is the reaction when someone finds out that and actually believes it, the right word for it is speachless.

-Yep, that's the perfect word for it, see, I knew I could cheer you up.

Aaaand back to the sadness he goes.

-You just made me forget about it for the moment, that dosen't mean I'm over it.

-Well, if that's how it is then do something to get over it.

-You're right, I should stop complaining about my mistakes and start fixing them, well, here goes.

Looks like another deal is on the way.

-Stanley, Stanford, first of all, I apologize for what I've done.

-Well, we did broke the deal we had, so---

-No, no, no, you did broke the deal but that dosen't mean I should've pour my anger at you like that.

-So that's all you camehere to do?

-No, I'm here to make another deal, I have something for each of you, you both know that I will be gone by the end of the summer, well, after I'm gone, Ford, I want you to make another one of those memory esasing devices and erase their memories about me, I don't want them to know that I was ever in their lives.

-Why?

-Becouse they will miss me, they will be sad and I don't want that, is that enough?

-Yes.