Say hello to my little friend;Let's go on a date (couldn't decide on the title)

-Hello everyone, say hello to my little friend.

-Puppyyyyyy.

-You brought a dog?

-Mable has a pig, why can't I have a dog, eh Dipper.

-Good point.

-Hi, I do't think we have been properly introduced, I'm Stanford pines.

-So you're the big genius I've  heard about, and you must be Stan, the old mistery man.

-Well someone had to take care of the place while i  was gone.

-Right, ney, now that D and M had thei alone time with you two, I'd like some of it too, there are things I'd like to ask, especialy tou Ford.

-Ok then, we can go in the basement.

-Ok, kid, what do you want?

-Not what I want, what YOU want, as you can see, I have Bill Cipher righ here under my comand becouse of this colar.

-So he is going to do whatever you say?

-Yes.

-No, I won't.

-Sit and be quiet for now.

*sit*

-Amaizing, how did you do that?

-The colar, is magic, it forces the one that wears it to execute any comand the user is giving it him, long story short, I can make him do whatever I want, and so can you if I allow it, this is why I brought you here, Mable and Dipper will see him as a dog since they don't know about my powers.

-But why you don't want them to know, aren't they your friends?

-Becouse I don't want to, it would ve more fun if they don't know, but I wouldn't hesitate to use my powers if their lives are in danger, even if it dose mean giving up on my little secret, if it means saving their lives I don't mind.

-That's good to hear.

-Reasuring, isn't it, knowing that an all-powerful being has an eye out for them.

-Yes, yes it is.

-I wonder if your trust in me has grown.

-No it hasn't.

-You still have a long way to go before you win my trust kid.

-Figures, ah well, I don't realy mind that, trust can't be gained that easy, I'll just have to keep working on that., anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you can use Bill in case you need, and I mean you Ford, he will answer any question you ask him, and since he still has his full power he can be more then a walking library, quite usefull isn't it?

-Yes, usefull indeed.

-What use is he to me?

-You can use him as a punchbag when you feel like it, for anything else that cannot be obtained by normal means you can ask me, but I won't make money appeaer out of nowhere so don't ask.

-Would've deserved a try.

-Anyway, that was all I wanted to tell you, for now I will leave Bil in your care Ford, I'm going to explore a little bit if you don't mind, and there is a topic that I want to discuss with you about, Stan and it includes Dipper, let's go up in the bedroom together with Mable too to discuss this and let Ford have a little fun with Bill, now let's go.

-Ok, but at least tell me what are we goingto talk about.

-About Dipper geting a girlfriend.

-Now I'm geting exited.

-Hmhmhm, I knew you would.

-So tell me, what is the big topic you wanted to talk about.

-You already about my latest chalange with Dipper, righ?

-Who can get a girlfriend first, don't tell me, we're doing this today?

-Yep.

-AAAAAAAAA, finaly time to get him a girlfriend, so, do you have anyone in mind?

-Well, the one I shiped Dipper with the most is Pacifica, especialy after the incident with the ghost at mansion.

-Ohoho, you're aiming high kid.

-Am I? these two already have a conection, a little bit of pushing in the right direction and bam, love everywhere around them, that's where we come in, I will invite him to a walk to get this chalange over with, here's the plan, we will comunicate trough these long-ranged comunicators, Mable will be folowing us but make sure he dosen't see you while Stan is looking for Pacifica, when you find her, you imediatly tell me where she is then you will meet with Mable and then you will observe us, giveus advice and I will see what I can do to make him follow it, now, probabilities, what could go wrong and how we deal with it?

-Kid, you can't prepare for the future.

-Hmm, you're right, alright then, let's get this show on the road, shall we.

-Matchmaking.

-Time to break some hearts.

Hey, Dipper.

-What is all the secrecy about, what're you up to?

-That is not important now, but what it IS important now is our little contest, do you remember?

-Who can get the first girfriend, yeah I remember, i was wondering whne tou will bring that up, so you're ready?

-Ready as I'll ever be, let's go.

-Where do we start, do you have something in mind?

-Let's start with a walk for now, see what we can spot.

-Ok, I'm fine with that.