Goodbye

Another day in  the Mistery Shack, better get started.

~you know it is 6:00 A.M., right? no one is up~

Well, Soos and Ford sure are up.

~right, forgot about them, you should leave Soos alone for now while he's opening the shack~

I wanted to ask Bill something anyway, to Ford we go.

~allright, to Ford's lab it is~

Me:'Morning Ford.

~he is doing reaserch on his computer~

F:Good morning, you're up early, why is that?

Me:Couldn't sleep, now my question, why are you alone here?

F:Bill is in another dimension to get some things and the old man is at the mansion.

Me:Ok, while I'm waiting for Bill I will ask you some questions, whatcha doin'?

F:I'm searching for an easier way to travel between dimensions.

Me:You know you could just ask me to give you the power to travel between dimension AND universes at your will, right?

F:Yes, but I prefer to make my own achievements.

Me:I respect that, pretty hard to find someone that dosen't prefer the easy way and wants to work for the reward, these days.

F:Is it?

Me:Yeah, especially in my home universe, by the way, have you found the answer to my question regarding my age?

~Ford turns around to face him~

F:Yes, there is the soul age, the body age, and the mental age, the mental age, in my opinion,  being the one that describes a person's age the best, so my answer is, the time from your past life plus the time from then until the present.

Me:That means that I'm 21, certainly I don't feel like 21, I feel like I'm still 16.

F:This is how you were at 16?

Me:More contained, but, yes.

F:Never met someone so mature without going through some kind of trauma.

Me:Well, my parrents never hid their problems from me and so I knew from an early stage how life can be, I also knew how people can be from middleschool, where I didn't had the...nicest, classmates.

F:What do you mean?

Me:For the students, most of the teachrs and even the principal, I wasn't a student, I was, literally, a joke, an insult target, not very different from Dipper's middleschool.

F:I'm impressed, most kids would turn out incredibly shut-in and hatefull, yet you are quite the opposite, most of the time.

Me:Well, as you said, I am very open and friendly, most of the time, but that is becouse I've learned to contain my anger and hate until I get a chance to let it out, torturing people that have hurt me or my friends for example, but, when I "empty my reserves" after a more stresfull period then usual, you will notice that I go much harder on the subjects and after I'm done I am segnificantly more cheerful then I was before the "session", everyone has their limits after all, even an all-powerfull being.

F:I agree, but how did you calmed down before you died?

Me:Well, since I couldn't just kill or torture someone, I had at least one fight per school year with the unfortunate person that poured the last drop in my glass, they were so lucky that I wasn't very strong, otherwise, all of them would've stayed in hospital quite some time, made someone cry from pain on the first fight though.