Let's have fun

~ready to have some fun bud?~

I don't know, should I let them watch?

~ well, knowing that they are there watching you, even if you don't want to, you will hold back becouse you can't focus at all, so here's my suggestion, go easy on them now and when they are done looking, go all out on them~

-Why didn't I thought of that?

~you did~

Hehehe, I guess so, ok, let's do this.

-Ok you little brats, it's time to pay.

~ they don't look scared at all, do they tink they hve a plan to escape?~

Probably, well, it'snot like they can, I've put up a full barrier around this room, nothing goes in or out without my blessing, now let's find out why this rich confidence.

-You don't look scared at all, an psychopathic all-powerful being is about to torture you yet you seem so confident, mind filling me in.

-You won't torture us, not while they are watching, you're too soft to go all out when someone you care about is watching.

~no she did not just said that you are soft~

-Soft you say...

~ I'm not gonna try and put that laughter in words, imagine the mos evil and creepy laughter possible~

...we'll see about that.

~and now let the hardest description I've writen so far begin, he used telekinesis to untie them and hold them in the air forcing them to look in his eyes full of hate, evil and, aaa, what's the word for it, fun? plesure? I can't find the word for it, it's like sweet sweet revange boosted ten times and he's not hiding it, that look alone was enough to scare the shit out of them, damn I'm good, now, let's see what's next, whatever it is, is going to be bad, very bad, becouse is the anger from them AND the anger accumulated since the last torture session, so, let the fun begin.Ok, so the first stage is using their mind to make them feel pain without hurting the body so there is no chance of killing them, as for the scream, imagine that your whole body is in the greatest pain possible, so how bad can that scream be, he's doing this becouse the screams are feeding this side of him, once he's had his dinner, the true suffering will begin, like right now, so he's done already, that was quick, anyway, now there will be some dialogue, or monologue~

-Ok brats, now that I've had my snack, LET THE FUN BEGIN, let's see what are you afraid of, you first pretty face, what are you the most afraid of?

-I'm afraid of losing my brother.

~mind control? he usually would go in her mind and find out for himself the fear and more secrets about his victim, guess he's straight to the point this time~

-Guess it's the same in all the AU's, you are afraid of losing eachother, it's just easier for me.

-Brother? Dipper? Dipper, where are you, Dipper don't leave me alone here, please don't leave me alone here, I can't do anything without you, there I said it, I can't do anything without you, please come back, *sobs* please come back, *sobs* don't leave me alone *sobs*

~illusions, I am so proud of myself right now, by the way, why did your grin vanished when you saw her crying?~

I am losing interest.

~is it becouse she looks just like her?~

What else could it be?

~right, end it then~

Ok.

-I lost interest.

~he opens a portal and tosses them in it then he closed it~

-I'm done here.

~the moment of truth~

-So...terrified yet.

-Are you kiding, you scared the shit out of us kid, that was like the best horror movie I've seen in years, so yes, we are terrified, never knew you had that in you.

-So for you it was like a horror movie?

-The best one I've ever saw or lived.

-And you have nothing against being friends with the bad guy of the movie?

-Well...

~Mable walks twords him, please tell me this is what I think it is, oh, yes, description not just reaction, ahem, so she walks twords him and time seems to slow down and eventualy stop as their lips gently lock~

Fireworks.

~and there are literally fireworks, damnit man, you're inside the house, control yourself.

Sorry.

-How's that for an answer?

-Ten out of ten answer, wouldn't chance a word.

-Nice fireworks by the way.

-Yeah, my powers got out of control that time, sorry, this never happened before.

-Lose control or the kiss?

-Both.

-So I stole your first kiss.

-Too bad I couldn't steal yours, merman beat me on that one, I admit.

-Well, you can't win everytime, you know?

-I can always go back in time and stop that from heppening, "you know?"

-Hey, no cheating.

-Just saying, just saying, it is an option.

-No it is not, hmph.

-You're so cute when you get all huffy.

-Don't talk to me like I'm some kid.

-Until you turn 18 you are a kid.

-Well, if that's the case then you are a kid too.

-Yeah, I'm still confused about that one myself, I still don't know if I'm 16, 21 or 30 millions years old.

-30 m-m-millions?! please explain.

-I was 16 when I died, it has been 5 years since then so that would be 21 but my soul is about 30 millions years old.

-You're right, that is misleading.

-I just gave you something to think about for a while, right?

-Yes, I'll come back later with some theories,

-Ok, do your thing, allthough thinking is kind of my thing but anyway, this day was kind of tiring, a lot has happened, interdimensional trip, you two got tortured and killed, brough back to life, the city was destroyed, you two got kidnaped and almost tortured to death, and this cold is not gone yet, so I say we all go to sleep.

-Yeah, I could use some sleep.

-Me too.

-Good night.

-Night'

-See you in the morning.

Good night.

~see you later ladies and gentlemans~