Conquer her heart

-Ok big D, see any pray?

-If by pray you mean potential girlfriends then no.

*whisper*huh? you found her? good, get in position, onto the phase two*whisper*

-Did you say anything?

-Huh? no, nothing, hey, I haven't been in this part yet, mind if we go there next?

-Yeah, sure, no problem.

-Great, onto...whatever that place is.

-Ok, spill the beans, wha are you after this time?

-Our contest, what else?

-With you I am never sure.

-Why, thank you.

-I hate it when you get like this, that's when I know something bad is going to happen.

-That hurts me my dear Dippy, why would you believe such a thing.

-Well, there was that time when--

-No, no, no, no need to get into details my friend, i get it, you don't trust it, my best friend dosen't trust me, this hurts me a lot but I'll live, *sniff* i think.

-If I play your game will you stop.

-*sniff* Maybe.

-Ok, fine.

-Wonderful, now let us go, we have hearts to conquer, don't you think?

-I am starting to doubt the purpose of this chalange of yours.

-Why is that?

-You have that grin that you have only when you're ploting something.

-I'm just exited for my first girlfriend, well yours too but after I get mine my friend.

-We'll see about that "my friend".

-I love your entusiasm, hey who's she?

-Pacifica.

-Such beauty shouldn't stay alone, come on Dippy, let's give her some company, shall we?

-Yeah, sure, I was curious how they handled their situation.

-What situation.

-I told you about that, their money problem.

-Oh, yes, yes, yes, too much money spent on Bill and when he was gone they had to sell their mansion to keep their fortune, right?

-Yeah.

-Now, I'm cuirious, let's go.

-Ok.

-Hello there lady, all alone?

-Dipper.

-Hey, Pacifica, hehe, long time no see.

-No, it's ok, get your hug, I'll just wait here.

Yes, the ship is real.

-Long time no see indeed.

-*whisper* The ship is real*whisper*.

-What's with all the atention, I haven't been away that long, and since when you are so attached to me?

-Sorry, just, missed you ,aaa, *couch* a little.

Not honest huh? we got a tsundere on our hands, my specialty.Looks like she is already over the denial and straight to hiding her fealings, well, less work for me, so, how should I approach the matter at hand, I think a more straght forward way is better for this situation, plus I would like to tease her a bit.