A little chat

~alright, we're back~

Finally, I can have some fun.

~you just couldn't wait, could you?~

Oh c'mon, tell me you don't want to find out what they want the old fashioned way.

~yeah, I haven't decided about them yet so you'll have to goof around a bit more, which you're gonna do anyway~

You haven't decided about them yet?

~no~

One of those moments, huh?

~yeah~

Ouch, good luck with that.

~it's gonna be a while~

For the ones that don't understand, he has one of those moments when you have a dilema that won't let you think of anything else until you decide.

~yeah, that pretty much sums it up~

So, waht should i do while you think about that?

~AAAAHHHH, you know what, fuck it, I'll just pick one~

Well, you decide, so, now can I take him on that walk?

~sure, go ahead~

YEAH.

~time warp to the forest, GO~

-We've been walking for quite some time now, you wanted to talk, then let's talk.

-He realy dosen't have anything better to do?

-Oh, you mean Dipper?

-Yeah, he's been following us ever since the Shack, finally someone with a bit of tracking skills.

-Thanks, you want to ditch him?

-You know what, let him listen,maybe he'll learn a thing or two.

-About what?

~turning over to him with a scary grin~

-About making people reveal their secrets.

~he walks twords rev Dipper pushing him with his back against a tree~

-We both know that you're not here to redeem yourselves, you want revenge, sweet, sweet revenge, I could simply enter your head and see for myself but where would the fun be in that, so here's how this is gonan go, I will leave you be for now, you will continue with your plan and when you reveal yourselves saing something like "we've succeded. not even you can stop us now" I will prove you wrong and I will send you back to your dimension alive, but in pieces, literally, leave you like that for a while, screeming in pain, and then I will let you go to that special place in hell  I reserved for you, you will be right in front of eachother, but you won't be able to touch or talk to eachother, you will be forced to watch as the other is tortured, which I know is your biggest fear, and then, when you get used to it and it's not as effective and fun anymore, you will be given an exact replica of your bodies, then be placed in those bodies and be transported directly to me so I have time ti think about what to do with you, that was all I had to say, would you like to add anything?

-By hell you mean...

~all that evilness he had vanishes in an instant~

-Literally hell, you know, that place where you go when you die so you can receive punishment, Lucifer is a friend of mine, he's actually a nice guy despite what everyone thinks, and he dosen't like goats at all, that was just a little joke made by his bigger brother Amenediel.

-The devil has a brother?

-Well before he was the devil he was an angel, a true angel, one of God's  sons.