eleven

[kate]
(It's around end of March and Kate is just reiterating I'll tell you guys when it's in the present day)
It's has been about a month since my brothers told their fans about me. No more snow, our parents are home safe and sound. Everything is pretty much relaxed.
Well, almost everything.
Remember when I saw that user on my social media @makingkatedolanmine ? Yeah, I decided to block and report this person on all of my social media. It got to the point where I felt like I needed to tell someone about it, so I thought telling Jack would be a good idea.
Flashback
I walked into the quads room and only Jack was in the room.
"Hey Jack?" I said nervously sitting in his bed.
"What's up, K?" He asked.
"I have something to ask... well actually tell you." I said playing with my fingers.
"Go ahead." He said with a hidden concerned face.
"Well when I made my social media public, there was this username that kind of creeped me out." I started.
"Okay, what is it?" He asked getting a little suspicious.
"Making Kate Dolan Mine." I said almost embarrassed.
Jack's jaw dropped.
"I'm sorry for not telling anyone, but anyway they're just really creeping me out because anything I posted in my story they would screenshot it and they always are like first in my notifications for everything and commenting things like I'll make you mine or I love you." I said nervously with my voice getting scraggly.
"They also have all these pictures of me that I didn't even know existed." I added.
Jack stared off into space for a second.
"Jack?" I asked waving my hand in front of him.
"Did you block this person?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Can I tell you something?" He asked looking me directly in the eyes.
"Yeah?" I said uneasily.
"What if I told you that almost the exact same thing happened to me?" He said quickly.
"Are you joking?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"Should we tell mom and dad?" I asked him.
"No, I blocked the person too." Jack said.
"If we tell mom and dad they'll make a huge deal about it when all we need to do is block them, which we already did so we're good." He added.
"I'm going to trust you." I said.
"Trust me." He said putting his hand in my shoulder.