Chapter 21: Aaron?(5)

Jack's POV:
"You leave Jack alone."
I looked up from the floor to see Mark.
"Mark!" I yelled.
"What are you doing here?" Asked Aaron.
"I'm here for Jack."
"If you want Jack, you'll have to get through me." Aaron said.
"Bring it."
They launched towards each other, knocking each other on the ground. They were punching each other in the face. Mark got punched in the eye and nose and stumbled back. I couldn't do anything except watch. I decided to try to get out of the ropes. I moved my feet to try to get them free. I was successful and got up. I tried to pull Aaron off of Mark. He got off and hit me in my face. I stumbled back and hit the ground. I decided to call the police.
"911, what is your emergency?"
"Um, I have been trapped in the basement of the hardware store for two weeks."
"Ok sir, we'll be on our way."
"Thank you so much."
Then I hung up and saw Aaron walking over to cart. He grabbed his knife. I felt sick as soon as he picked up the knife. I ran behind him and tackled him.
"No! I won't let you stab my boyfriend!" I said.
He tried to get me off of him, but he wasn't successful.
"That's it! I didn't think that it would have to come to this."
Then I felt something sharp pierce my stomach. I collapse on the ground and see Mark hovering over me before everything goes black.
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! That was the final part! Plz don't hurt me! Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. Before you try to kill me, I promise that Jack will not die. Mark will not die either.

I might update the next chapter later on.

Anyways, If you liked this chapter, HIT that vote button in the face and feel free to leave comments down below!

I love you guys sooo much and I will see you guys in the next chapter!

BYEEEEEEEE! :P