One.

I am in love with you.
I love you.
I fell for you.
I've fallen in love with you.
I like you.
I hope you feel the same.
I hope you return the same feelings.
I hope you love me too.

Yep, I always hear this in romance dramas. You know the sappy romance dramas that ALWAYS have a happy ending.

With really hot actors, ahhh especially asian dramas, don't blame me my type are asians, after all I am an asian myself specifically , Filipino.

I actually spend most of my time watching dramas. Ha ha. You're right I don't have a life. I've only gotten 100 followers on instagram.

That's it.

I don't have any other social media apps, like, Snapchat or Facebook or Twitter.

My parents tell me to focus on school and get a good job. I mean they said their reason is that many peadophiles use social media to get you.

I mean it's not like I'm hunting for boys. And I do focus on school.

I mean I get the top scores, what do I do if I'm bored?
What am I suppost to do?
What?
"WHAT AM I SUPPOST TO DO????" Those words slipped out of my annoying loud mouth and my thoughts were cut off as soon as I heard,

"JENNYLYN MARICEL BEATRICE DE LA CRUZ! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING 'WHAT AM I SUPPOST TO DO' WHEN YOU'VE GOT TO STUDY FOR THAT BIG EXAM THAT YOU HAVE NEXT WEEK?!?!"

"Sorry Mam, I was just stressing out because I don't know what to do for this question."

"Ah ok next time don't scream because you're gonna make me have a heart attack." She replied softly after shouting the living daylights out of me.

Dad popped in my room and said "Yeah Jennylyn don't scream, you're stressing mummy out." With a cheeky grin on his face, which honestly made him look like chesire cat.

I wore a blank face as I stuck my tongue at his face before closing the door shut.

My dad has always been like that, he acts as if he were just an older brother, that's what makes us so close, I mean I feel closer to my dad but at sometimes I feel as if I was closer to mam.

My little brother came to me stressed out saying "Ate, why do you keep calling mummy, mam?" "Because it's short for madam and I say mam or ma but why are you stressed huh?"

There was silence before he broke it suddenly saying "This girl keeps annoying me."

But he's the type of person that attracts girls, and I'm not even kidding most of his friends are girls. I guess he's popular, compared to him I'm just that smart girl that everyone knows, not popular but not a loner.

I had an idea and I just blurted out, "Maybe she likes you." he blushed and shouted "You're crazy!" before running out of my room slamming the door at my face.

It's quiet now.

Time to study.

⌛︎⌚︎The next day.⌛︎⌚︎

-THUD-

Great start to my morning.

Pain.

I fell off the bed. I'm glad, at least it woke me up. It took me a while to realise it wasn't an accident, it was my mischievous brother of mine. "JOSEPH NOEL RICARDO DE LA CRUZ WHY DID YOU PUSH ME OUTTA MY BED!!!" I screamed. "Oh because we have like 5-10 minutes left until we're going to school." He said calmly.

I ran whilst screaming "I hate you so much." He replied "I love you too." his voice was so clear I could hear him laughing in the background as I ran to the shower. 5 minutes later I was already done and we were ready to go.

Great. Just great. I was late. I mean I have been late before but not THIS late! You see in my school when we are late we have to sign in our name and a reason why we are late, so as an older sister to a brother who was only 5 years old, I took the responsiblity to sign him in. Panting, I opened the door to my class room.

Fudge.

I interupted the person who was speaking at the front saying "Mrs Lace I am very sorry I'm late."

But.
This .
Is .
The.
Wrong.
Class room.
Fudge my life.

My eyes widened in embarassment and quickly said "Sorry." before I slowly closed the door. This time I went next door and repeated myself, Mrs Lace just told me to take my seat which was at the back corner away from my friends, at least no punishment, right?

Wrong I was so wrong, Mrs Lace told me to stay behind as she needed to talk to me and you know, I need to ALWAYS make a good impression to make my parents proud.

She kindly said "Jennylyn, you know how you are part of the school council," she paused.

I forgot I was part of school council which meant doing extra stuff. Great. Now what is she gonna make me do? Probably some extra paper work about the campaign which was about bus fares.

"Y-yes?"

"Well we have a new student next door, he doesn't know his way around so please help him, I spoke to Mr West about this , and he said that the new student will be waiting in the classroom. Next door."

"Ahhh okay, yes I will do it."

"Thank you so much I am sure that you will do a great job."

I left the room. But seriously why me I mean there are people from his actual class and there is a person in the class who is school council as well. Plus I need to study the test is two days from now.

With no energy I entered the classroom, on my left I saw Mr West and I quickly walked over to him. "Hello Mr West, about the new student, isn't Jonathan Reeve in?"

"No he isn't, that is why we chose you to show the new student around." He moved his hand in the direction that the new student was sitting reading a book.

"Ahh okay I see."

As soon as I walk over I'm sure my face lost it's energy, I mean I didn't eat breakfast. But I had to make a good impression you know, to really level up my reputation, so I wore a subtle smile and walked over to the new student but I tripped over cleaning supplies.

Fudge.

I forgot this class was messy and needed cleaning. I heard the student put the book down.

So I slowly looked up.

✄----------

Hello readers, this story is based on a true story, but some part made up you know to be more interesting, this is my first book so take it easy. Carry on reading. Oh and share this, vote this, follow me and yeah. I would appreciate that. Youtube video is an instumental version of 'love good time' by specialthanks.