Fifteen.

"Quiet. If you speak now I'll kiss you."

"Kiss me?" Lol. This guy isn't going to kiss me. I nodded.

"Yeah." Oh my oxygen his breath smelled really nice. It smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. Nice.

"They're gone." I huffed and I puffed and I blew the house down. Just joking. I huffed and puffed then said "thanks. Phew." I looked up and it was Marcello. Great, just what I needed.

Just seeing this guy made me want to punch the heck out of him. "Why didn't you come sooner?" I just put my head on his chest as he patted my back. After I got pulled back to reality I push myself away.

"I still haven't forgiven you about what you said earlier so I think I'll get going." I opened the door and he held my wrist.

"I never joined karate but I learned some moves from my old mates. So unless you wanna get hit, let me go." I said as I struggled to be free from his grasp.

"Hey. Don't go yet. I wanna talk." He held on my wrist like it was the last thing he wants to do before he dies.

"Well I don't" I quickly rejected him.

"I'm so sorry." Ha. He's sorry? Really now, coming from the guy who just humiliated me in front of a lot of people.

"Sorry? Wow. I feel so happy." I rolled my eyes before saying "prove it." I left without saying another word.

I knocked on her door. "Nicola I'm here. Hello, auntie, uncle, it's me Jennylyn." Ugh. I'll just open the door with the spare key.

I went in the house. I guess no one is home. You see I sleep over here many time I practically live here. My clothes were here so I changed into clothes that were a bit more comfortable than my school uniform.

Right I have to buy new school note books.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

La la la la. Singing is not my thing although I do love doing it.

Right school note books.

"I like this one." Oh my oxygen. Marcello came in the book store.

"Have you seen a girl that has brown hair she looks like this." He held up his phone, it must be a picture of Janette." I guess he really likes her.

"Oh yes she just went into the note book area." The man pointed towards the note book area, which was my way.

"Thank you sir." He walked over to the note book area where I was relatively close to.

"Hey Mari, I need to talk." He shouted, but I don't think he could see me so I decided to make a move.

I slowly walked over quietly to the stationary which was just opposite the note book area. He walked the other way.

Great time for me to make my escape.

I wasn't completely standing up straight when I was walking. Let's say I was crouched down and I wasn't looking where I was going so I wouldn't be really surprised if I bumped into anything.

"Ouch." I bumped into something. It was probably a bookshelf. I looked over my shoulder just checking to see if he was still there or if he had given up.

"I was looking for you." A voice called from above me. It was so clear because nobody was really inside the store.

"I wasn't." I stood up and walked to the counter.
"Just these please." I smiled at the old man, hoping he wouldn't talk. And it was my lucky day. He didn't talk.