Thirty One.

"Hardin? What are you doing here? Did you transfer here?" My mind was starting to fill with countless questions. Not only that, but I started to worry, I wondered whether he would've told anyone what happened during the weekend a couple weeks ago.

"No, I've always been here." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Which section do you have your registration?" This would have told me what section he would have been in. Either section A or B which I was in. "I'm in block 4 section B" I dropped the books I was holding. "You're in block 4?"

Quick update, in our school these blocks were buildings and it would mean which year of the school you were in, block one would be first year's, the year 7a fresh from primary school. However he was in block 4 meaning he was in year 10, but I was in block 5 meaning I am a year older.

To distract me from this fact I picked up the books and placed it on the trolley. He nodded, "and you're in block 5." I was shocked that he knew. "Wait why were you in the other town, working?" He explained that he was there for work experience, which was mandatory when you were in year 10.

"You know it was really nice catching up with you but I think I gotta go." I turned, about to walk away when he slammed his arm against the bookshelf. "Where are you going?" I turn the other way but I end up getting trapped between his arms. "Uh well I do have to work so I was about to get a move on." He didn't budge. So, I switched our positions, I had my two arms on each side of him, "listen, if you wanted to talk you could've texted me. Don't disappear and then come out of the blue."

"Date me" I was taken aback by his request. "Ha Ha so funny" he smiled, "unlike Marcello, I know how to treat a girl." I blushed, "alright enough of this."

I smiled as I dropped my arms and carried on working. "You said alright. This is our first day together then." I smiled, "this is nonsense." "You know, you never told me your name" I laughed, "Jennylyn Maricel Beatrice De La Cruz, you can call me Jen or Lyn or you can call me whatever I don't mind" He smiled, "so can I call you anytime." I laughed, "it was corny but sure. Now hurry along kid, I gotta work."

I get a text from The group chat.

mama mia here we go again

Janette : hey wanna come over my place?

Nicola : mhm sure

Janette adds 'Lee'

Lee : what kind of group chat is called mama Mia here we go again

Janette : the group chat you joined obviously

Me : why is Lee here

Lee : do you not enjoy my presence?

Me : no comment

Lee : I'm hurt

Janette : wanna come over at my place for pizza and movies

Lee : sure

Me : you got me when you mentioned pizza

Janette : great btw just come over straight after school

Lee : ok

Me : mhm

Nicola : okokok

Time flew and before I knew it I was sitting on Janette's bedroom floor eating pizza whilst watching victorious. Lee broke the silence "wait, have you heard that every girl that had asked out Marcello had even rejected." We nodded, Nic continued and said, "yeah, and I've heard that every time he says that he likes you and no one else"