Ten.

"Can't believe that you actually called me."

"Ha. Yeah same."

"So what you did called for? To confess your feelings to me?"

"No and I called you..."

"You don't have tell me Miss sleepy pants."

I smiled. "Don't call me that."

"But it makes you happy, you smile everytime I call you Miss sleepy pants."

I stopped. My smile had disappeared."How'd you know?"

"Look through your window." I turned to my window and look through looking down if he was outside of my window.

"No you idiot. Look straight outside of your window."

I followed the instructions that he gave me and there he was there eating a popsicle. Sitting on a railing just outside of his window.

"I want one."

"What?" He said laughing.

I was confused why was he laughing? It just hit me. The words slipped out of my mouth but it was the truth.

"You can come over if you like. You can get one then get your butt out of my house."

"Rude. But okay. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up and called for my parents.

"Mam Dad I'm just going across the street! Don't worry I'll seriously be back soon."

My parents looked at me then shouting "Hey Jenny aren't you going to have breakfast?" I stopped in my path thinking of an answer to shout back.

"Don't worry this will only take a couple or a few minutes, I won't be gone for long!"

I left closing the door.

I ran across the streets.
There.
I pressed the doorbell and a woman came out.

"Oh hello my dear, who are you looking for?"

I looked at myself and I was still in my pyjamas I probably looked like a homeless person but hey, at least I think my bed hair looks okay.

"Oh I--" I was cut off by Alexander. He came down the stairs saying "oh mum she's with me don't worry."

She looked at me and said "my dear have you had breakfast yet?"

Oh no. What am I suppost to say??? "Umm no not yet, I did come here first thing in the morning."

She looked at me confused.
I get that. I get that a lot.

"Oh I called her to come over mum. I needed to talk to her and it was about the campaign I told you about."

Phew.

I managed to get out of that one.

"Right Jenny?"

He looked at me making a face that gave off the vibe 'answer back or you're dead' yeah, that kind of vibe.

"Ah yes." I stood there for another minute or two whilst Mrs Lee was scanning me.

"Come in dear, why don't you have some breakfast first before you head over to Alex's room." Why did she think I was going straight into his room?

Wow.

The place looked really nice the furniture was almost all white except for a few things in the house which had the tint of grey.

"Ahh yes. Thank you very much" I walked over to the table and sat down. "Mrs Lee you don't really have to do this."

"Well I must and you are the first girl that has been to this house who knows Alexander, I mean he hasn't brought any of his friends here yet so I am very glad to meet you.

"Oh trust me I heard that before."

I smiled and said "Really?"

I paused, this was gonna make him go crazy.

Ha.

This is all going to be payback for all the times you called me 'Miss sleepy pants'.

"Well actually I didn't really know him even though he gave me his n--" I was enjoying this so much before I was cut off because he had his hands over my mouth.

I licked his hands and instantly jerked his hand off my mouth.

"He gave his what dear?"
Great, she's now curious.

This seemed like this was going to turn into something good.

"He gave me his number. His number Mrs Lee." She looked at Alexander before she looked at me then suddenly wore a smile, a smile that looked relieved in a way.

"Oh I never knew you guys were dating. I see you two look cute together. How did you two meet?"

I was surprised.
She jumps to conclusions.
I didn't think she was that type of person.

"Mum can I talk to Jennylyn for a quick moment?"

"Sure."

He grabbed me by the wrist and we went outside.

"Why'd you do that?"

"I dunno."

"Look you owe me." He looked at me seriously. Too seriously.

"Owe you? I already have to owe someone else and I'm not gonna have anyone else." I was feeling awkward. One because he was too serious and two I feel like I wasn't really concentrating or focusing which probably made me seem not serious and three I don't even know if I have to be serious.

"Yes you owe me. Remember the note I gave the morning after I saw you sleep on the bench?"

"Yeah what about it?" I really hope he's not gonna ask me to do something for him. Honestly I hate doing favours for other people.

"Well I did save you from guys who looked like they were about to do something to you."

"Oh really now? Show me proof then if you're so confident."

I really thought he was kidding back then when he wrote that he saved me from a couple of guys who might have done nasty things to me, until he pulled out his phone from his sweatpants and showed me a picture. And indeed it was two guys who were about so close to me.

At this moment I knew it.
I have to do something for him.

Ahhhh fudge my life.

"Okay what do you want?" I said this so weirdly I feel like I sounded as if I was a boy who didn't have puberty but suddenly had a voice crack.

There was silence for a few moments.

"I want to court you."

✄----------

I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't be a silent reader as many of the other authors on Wattpad say.