Twenty Five.

"We're here."

"Ahhh finall---" I looked out the window.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just about to ask the same thing Mari."

Uncle John looked at me saying "You know Marcello?"

"Ahha yeah." Haha I laughed so awkwardly.

"Uncle John, in fact I'm actually courting her."

"WOAH! Did not expect that." Uncle John looked at me weirdly before saying "I thought you liked Filipinos?"

"I do." My eyes widened and my body posture went flawless. It was now starting to get awkward.

A few moments of us darting our eyesights to each other before uncle John carries on talking. His wife, Auntie Janice started to greet us.

"Well. Let's go inside." Wait I swear as soon as I stepped in the house I smelled heaven. By heaven I mean food. FOOD.

Ahhhh.

I sat down with a full plate of food.
My best friends say I eat like a pig and that I look like a pig. I think it's true.

Nicola and I were eating one time and she said "you look pretty when you eat."

I started choking. What she said was from a Korean drama and I was just laughing to the fact that she was saying that to me.

I got food from the kitchen. There was no more spaces in the kitchen so I walked in the living room and sat down. So I sat down, on a grey sofa.

Inhaled.

Exhaled.

Before opening my mouth to eat. A mouth full of rice with meat. Delicious. I was halfway done. I felt pressure on my right side. I looked over with my mouth full.

Marcello.

I opened my eyes wide.

"Mharhello?" I questioned with a strange accent that was almost not understandable.

He looked at me then laughed. "Marcello actually." I carried on eating before he started mumbling "Ti voglio sempre al mio fianco"

"Hmm?" I said with my full mouth.

"What?" He asked me.

"Oh nothing. Just eat your food." I said as I put another spoon full of rice in my mouth.

Soon after I finished. Then I went back for seconds. I sat back down and Marcello looked at me. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me up and down.

"Where do you store all that food?" He asked me.

"HA! You think this is a lot? Just wait until I get my period." I said this as I put another spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"What's the average?"

"You know if you're just gonna ask me questions why don't you just play honesty?" I put another spoonful of rice with sweet and sour pork.