Six.

I stand there. Frozen. I think I could pass as a statue.

Who was the guy? The guy who has been sending notes to me.

"Angelo Jhonel Francisco Louis."

He turned to me and smiled. "I see you read my note, Jennylyn Maricel Beatrice De la Cruz."

"Uhh yeah." I paused. I felt my face going red, heating up. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He replied with a soft smile.

"Ummm are you Filipino?" I asked shyly.

He let out a small laugh. "Isn't it obvious. Want me to prove it to you?" I stood there quietly and nodded my head for some stupid reason, my body was acting on it's own.

"Gusto kita. Mahal kita. Mahal mo rin ba ako?" I was shocked he said 'I like you. I love you. Do you love me too?

"I-I. Can I have time to think?" I asked stupidly. My concious was telling me to tell him that I like him as well.

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

I turned around and walked slowly as I thought about it. The guy I like likes me back. Wait. But I'm not allowed to date, or have a boyfriend.

Oh well.

I'm glad I told my parents I'll be home later than usual so at least someone took Joseph home. Ahh it's about 5:30 now.

Ahhh. It's looking dark.

I wish Nic would walk with me. It's dark now. This was the best time to go to the park. So I made my way over to the park and sat on the bench it's starting to get cold I put my hair over my face. A few minutes past and I guess I dozed off. I opened my eyes and felt someone touching my forehead,

"Come on this isn't a place for a girl to hang out at this time of night." I opened my eyes, it was a stranger.
"Umm yes I should get going." A stranger, who had our school uniform.

"So she's the one." He said before walking away.

I looked at him he had black hair, tall. Confused, I walked home and everyone was asleep so I headed to my room as slept.

⌛︎⌚︎ The next morning. ⌚︎⌛︎

I dropped my brother off and another note was in my locker, I was expecting it to be Angelo but the handwriting was different. It said,
"Hey,
It was nice meeting you in the park, drooling.
By the way I saved you from guys who looked like
they wanted to do something to you. You owe me.
Ha. I hope to see you again. Miss sleepy pants.

-Mr anonymous. :)"

Ha Mr anonymous huh?
I wonder if I'll see him today, I mean he did have our uniform.

I bet he was faking about saving me he probably lied.
I saw Angelo in the library so I decided to stop by.
I sat infront of him. "Hey."

"Hey," he paused. "Have you made your decision?"

"Umm, well, you know, my parents, filipino parents in general, they want.." I was interupted.

"Oh I have to court you right?" He said it so calmly. Like it wasn't his first time.

"Have you had a girlfriend before me?" I shouldn't have asked. But oh well.

"No but I saw in a filipino movie that you have to court the girl and be nice to her parents if you wanna date her."

"Wow. Okay. Well I have to go."

"Okay see you."

I left and I saw Nicola and Janette. "Nic , Jan! Hey!" I shouted their nicknames. They looked at me.

"Who was it?" They asked in sync.

"Who was what?" I questioned them

"The guy. Nic told me what happened yesterday." Jan replied.

"Oh it was Angelo." I said.
They squealed then Nic stopped and said to me "But you can't date."

"I know. I saw him and he understands."

"What does that mean?" Jan asked me then looked at Nic then back at me.

"He said that he'll court me." I said in my quietest voice.

"What?" They said.

"He said he'll court me." I repeated but a little louder.

They both squealed then the bell rang. Their moment of fun was ruined by the deafening sound of the bell.

"Well I'll see you guys later. Bye."

"Bye." We all waved by while walking to our class rooms.

As soon as I opened the door my teacher gave me a slip.

"Miss Jennylyn De La Cruz,
Please go to the library for a school council meeting."

So there I went it was about bus fares and we had to present all the information that we collected. I saw Kyle go up and make a speech about how we should lower the prices down.

His seemed awesome, but I felt like there was a catch to him, you know, like, him being a drug addict or something.

Then a guy went up the same looking guy I saw at the park. Tall and dark black hair. I looked at his speaking with confidence. He was admirable. Then we made eye contact. I instantly looked away looking at my papers.

He sat down. It was my turn.

I inhaled then exhaled soon after. I looked at the audience and started speaking with almost the same confidence that he had. Soon after someone from the local newspaper asked all of the school council to come and take a picture and we had to do this outside infront of the school.

"Ok everyone you may go and have an early break since we finished early."

So I walked to the caféteria and a voice said "We meet again Miss sleepy pants."

"Yes." I snapped.

"May I know your name?"

I snapped "Why do you need to know?"

"I dunno, I just want to know the girl who I saw in the park sleeping on the bench."

"Ok, on one condition"

"Okay." Ha. He's trapped.

"What's your name?"

"Alexander Lee. What's yours?"

The lunch lady suddenly interupted and said "Next." She sounded as if she hated her job. I mean I would too.

I gave my money and left the counter. Without looking back I carried on walking out of the caféteria and walked over to a bench and sat down.

It was peaceful.
In fact too peaceful.

I decided to put on some earphones and study. One of my earphones fell off and I couldn't keep my eyes of my textbook but I tried to find my other earphone but I touched a hand. I looked at my hand then looked at the face.

It was Alexander.

"Umm we have some unfinished business, Miss sleepy pants."

✄-----------

Ha ha ha. Miss sleepy pants. That's all I'm going to say other than... Follow me, share, vote, comment and whatever.