Twenty Three.

"Uhhhhh." I looked over at Marcello hoping that he had an answer.

He looked back at me.

He smiled then mouthed "I got this."

I just nodded my head.

Marcello stood up. He stood in front of us all, at an angle which made him look like he was the centre.

CENTRE OF ATTENTION.

He smiled to me before he started talking.

"Well." He said before he cleared his throat.

"She tripped."

Everyone just sighed before saying "We know that."

"Oh well you don't know this part. She tripped, which means she fell and that means she fell in love. She fell in love with me."

He smiled and laughed as I shouted "THAT'S NOT TRUE I DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WIH HIM AND I TRIPPED OVER BECAUSE I TRIPPED OVER MY FOOT!"

"Okay okay." Janette said as she stopped to laugh.

"Well she did fall over and then I just chased after her because she ran. Then we had a bet that if I caught up to her she would give me a kiss, I caught up to her and she fell over again so I carried her then I kissed her and obviously she loved it."

"WHAT NO I DIDN'T!"

"Then why did you bet on a kiss?"

"I dunno I thought that you wouldn't catch up to me because I was already down the street."

"Are you sure that it wasn't because you wanted a kiss from me?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay." He said this in a sarcastic voice. It was so irritating.

⌛︎⌚︎ A few hours later ⌚︎⌛︎

After a few more hours of silliness, laughter and stress, everyone went home. Finally back to peace and quiet.

Until I heard the knock on the door.

"Joseph if that's you, you should have your keys."

Nobody replied.

At this moment I got freaked out, this was the perfect scenery for a horror movie.

Ahhhh.

I don't know what to do.

After a few minutes I decided to go and check.

It was a note. To be a exact it was a post-it-note.
Ay ya yay.
Was this another love note for Joseph?
You see Joseph is popular with the girls and every now and then, he gets love letters from girls.
Mam keeps saying "Oh Joseph I knew that if I had a boy he's was going to be handsome. I knew this when I married your father."
Dad just nods nothing else.

So I wonder who it was from. Jessica? Melanie? Ariana? Leslie? Kelly? Shaina? Gracie?

Those were the regulars but there were more but I couldn't remember their names.

I laughed to myself. Who was it this time?

I picked up the note and it said
"Meet me up at the cinema.
Hope you like horror movies. :p
- Marcello"