Sixteen.

I wanted to slap him so hard or even punch him. All my friends knew I was a bit violent.

I mean I was known for being violent. Guys we're afraid of me. Which was good because then they won't bully me and I made sure that they didn't bully my friends as well.

I pulled away from him and that was it, I saw Nicola and ran towards her.

"Hey." I told her whilst watching her reaction to what happened just earlier.

"Hey, yourself." She told me with a smile.

"Hey. I know that smile. It's not what you think."

"Really? Because what I think is that became a couple without telling me, and if this is true, what about Angelo? The real person that you like?"

"It's fake, and Angelo is the one I like." I said smiling.

"Then why are you smiling like you had just won the JACKPOT!?!?!"

Fudge she noticed. "I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders whilst looking at her.

Until she suddenly blurted out, "I bet that Marcello and you will be boyfriend and girlfriend." What!?! She thinks that's going to happen!?! I don't even know him.

"That bet is not going to happen." Obviously. It's never going to happen and if it does... Then... I don't know.

"Really now? Why don't you bet on it?" Not another bet. But this time I'm sure I'll win.

"Fine. I bet that it's not going to happen."

"And I bet it does."

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

Eventually we caught up with Janette who instantly held my arms and said " IS IT TRUE YOU'RE DATING MARCELLO?!?" People looked at us.

"Lower down your voice. And no it's fake." I whispered in her ear. Whilst looking at the people who glanced at us earlier.

"But he kissed you. Do you think I would believe that?" She said with a Are-you-serious face.

"It's fake. Now shut up." I turned the opposite way and saw a table, a table that was free. I ran towards the table and sat down. I took out my lunchbox and started to eat the rice.

"Ooo. Are you that desperate to sit with me for lunch?" A similar but yet familiar voice said. I looked up whilst having rice all over my mouth.

"Mar-" I swallowed the rice and then said "cello?" While opening my eyes. I swear from the angle I was standing at he wasn't there, maybe some heads blocked the way. He put his hand on my face and swiped off the rice off my face, with the left over rice he had on his hand, he ate it.

I opened my mouth and made an 'o' shape. I turned around feeling a tap on my right shoulder. It was Janette and Nicola.

"Janette! Nicola! I-I-I think we should get going." I said while standing on my feet holding my lunchbox. They stared at me. "Did you see everything?"

"Everything, every word and every action. Everything." Said Nicola with a smile on her face. She mouthed 'I told you so.' To me. She didn't get the whole story.