Twenty.

"I chose you because I know you'll never fall for me."

That's what he said.

"And what did you say?" Janette suddenly asked. The tone she used made her sound desparate.

"Well this is what happened."

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎
*Flashback*

"I chose you because I know you'll never fall for me."

I let out a soft laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked me, as he walked towards me.

"I'm laughing because it's true." I said looking at his eyes. We made eye contact.

"I won't ever fall for you." I say with confidence.

"Wow. You never know."

"Woooow says you, you're the one who said "I chose you because I know you'll never fall for me." And now you're saying I never know? You're too confident Savio. But I know I'll never fall for you."

"And what makes you so confident, Miss De La Cruz?"

"I just know, and plus I already like someone, you can't change my feelings."

"Ooooo tell me who is that unlucky person?"

"He's not unlucky. Plus he should be happy."

"Okayyy, if you say so."

"Hurry up it's so cold."

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"That's it." I said.

"What? So you like actually like Angelo?" Nicola asked.

"Yeah I do. I really do." I reply to her.

"Oh yeah she does! She's turning bright red!" Janette screams. I slap her lightly. As I turn even more red.

"Why are you so happy? You sound like you're the one who likes Angelo." I ask Janette.

"It's because I ship you two. The ship name by the way is, Angely." Janette says confidently. In fact too confidently.

"No. I ship Jen and Marcello and the ship name is Jenello." Nicola states confidently.

"Oh my goodness gracious. You two."

I laughed at the thought of my two best friends arguing over who I would be with in the future.

"Hahahha." Oops I laughed to hard.

"Can we play truth or dare now?" Nicola pleaded.

"Yeah yeah! I've been waiting for this ever since you mentioned sleep over." Janette encouraged.

"Fine fine. Who starts first?" Ahhhh! You! Janette!" I scream whilst pointing at her face as if she was some criminal.

"Lololololololol no way. I came here to make you start." Janette said.

"I agree I came here to see Jen suffer. I'm sorry I'm such a sadist but hey I'm your best friend what can you expect?"

I shrugged and gave in.

"Fine I'll go first." I say with the most unpleasant look on my face.

"OKAY can I ask Jen something?" Asked Nicola.

"Fineeeee." Said Janette.

"OKAY sooo... truth or dare." The tone made her sound like I shouldn't chose any because it sounds like both choices are a trap to find out something.