Five.

I took my bag and looked for the toy that I had since I was a baby. I called her Vanilla, she was a white, small and fluffy bunny. I rummaged through my bag. Ahhh. Where could she be?!?!

I ran downstairs. "MAM, DAD JOSEPH HAVE YOU SEEN VANILLA ANYWHERE?!?!" They looked at me crazily. They all replied in sync " Nope." Don't tell me I dropped her! I can't sleep without her. I guess I have to endure the pain tonight.

⌛︎⌚︎ The next morning. ⌚︎⌛︎

I got my things and dropped my brother off to school then making my way to school. I bet I looked crazy at how I looked through my locker. I stopped since I felt a prescence behind me. I turned 'round.

"Marcello?" I said with a confused face.

"Yes, I was cleaning my car yesterday after I dropped you off at your house and you left this."
I looked down to see Vanilla in his hand.

"How? I didn't get dropped off yester--" then it hit me. Yesterday was the day that I passed out. I thought Angelo was the one who dropped me off.

"Yep, I went into the nurse's office because I accidently cut myself so I needed first aid." He paused for a moment then smiled. "Then I saw you there. Drooling. You were probably asleep, so I asked the nurse about you and she told me that you needed to be dropped off so I did it."

Which made me realise, was Marcello the guy that my mum was talking about? No it can't be. I quickly changed the subject

"Okay. Don't you have any friends?" I don't know why I suddenly asked that but I guess I just wanted to find out.
"Of course. His name is Kyle, Kyle Collins." Kyle Collins, the school's heart throb obviously before Marcello came into the picture. Makes sense I mean they were in every class together so why not.
I opened my locker and a note fell out. We both stared at it as it fell gracefully on the ground. I picked it up and read it.

"If you want to see me meet me at the bench under the tree after school
I'll be there by 4:30pm."

I looked up and made my decision.

"So are you going?" Marcello asked.

"Yeah why not. I wanna see the person who managed to fall for me. Although it is mentally and phyically impossible." I let out a small laugh and grabbed Vanilla from his hands. "It's good to see you Vanilla." I smiled at her and placed her in my locker before closing it. I saw Nicola.

"NIC!"

"LYN LYN!"
We both hugged each other and she asked "What are you doing with Marcello?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"I can tell." She told me bluntly.

"Tell what?"

"Tell that you're lying to your best friend foreveaaaa!"

"I just dropped Vanilla, and he gave it to me okay?" I said honestly.

"Oh okay. Is Vanilla okay?" She said cutely.

"Yeah she looks exactly the same." I replied.
We bonded over stuffed toys ,anime and many other things. That's why we're best friends.

"Tell me. The guy who keeps writing you love letter or note things, has he stopped?" She asked me. We stopped walking and I replied "Here's the note." A few seconds later she said "So are you going to see him?" I paused. What did I say to Marcello again? "Ummm. Errrrr."

She looked at me.

She looked at me with all her attention "I'm waiting." I stayed quiet. "Uhhh Yeah why not. I wanna see the person who managed to fall for me. Although it is mentally and phyically impossible." "Oh okay well I can't walk home with you today then." "Yeah I guess."

The bell rang and we had to go to our own classrooms.

Eventually I had the same class as Nicola and we sat next to each other. To be honest we take notes of what the teacher says but we always talk at the same time. And the teacher can't even tell us off because we were practically the smartest in the class. So we started talking.

"Remember the guy at the party who wore glasses but they were fake?" I suddenly asked her.

"Oh yeah. That was kinda stupid but I guess it looked nice on him." She replied with curiosity. She paused. "Why?"

"Well his name is Angelo, the one in the nurse's office with me." I said.

"Yeah why do you like him?" She paused "Does he like you? What happened in that nurse's office while I was gone? Did you kiss? Did he hurt you? What TELL ME!?!"

"Stop jumping to conclusions. And nothing happened in the nurse's office. I-I just..." I paused l and looked down.

"WHAT JENNYLYN MARICEL BEATRICE DE LA CRUZ JUST TELL ME!!!" She screamed at me. This is why I hate her sometimes. She seems like my mum.

"Nicola Mae Rosette Santos. Shut up and listen to me." She stayed quiet and nodded.

"I think--I might--I have a small crush on Angelo." I blushed so much I could put a tomato to shame.
She squealed "Oh my gosh, my bestfriend likes--" I covered her mouth.

"Shut up. You're too loud." I told her.

"Okay so when did it start?" She asked eagarly.

"Well I think it started in the nurse's office." I heated up so much I felt like I was in a sauna.

"Umm Best friend let's stop talking about this because you're face is turning suuuppper red and if Sir sees we're gonna get into big trouble."
I nodded and shutted up and thought about rainbows and happy things to cool my face down. But then the slight thought of him made me blush again.

"Hey I know you like him but stop thinking about it."

"Everyone now pass the tests behind one each." Sir shouted this was the lesson I hated most, Geography. I hope I do well on this test.

⌛︎⌚︎ Time flew by. ⌚︎⌛︎

Ahh the test was over and it was time to go home. Oh. Right I have to meet up the guy who liked me. What time is it. I looked on my watch, 4:25pm. Wow I gotta make a move now. The bench was all the way on the other side of the field. Great. I looked at the bench it was a guy with a beanie. Although I couldn't make out his face, he seemed pretty nervous. I got close enough to see his face. I stopped. I know who it is.

✄----------

Cliff hanger.... See what happens in next episode...