Thirteen.

"I need to talk with your parents."

"Woah woah woah woah! Isn't this getting far? I mean..." I paused. Did I look kind of crazy or exaggerated? On second thought, No! Why? I mean he's suddenly just wanting to talk to my parents.

"I thought we were just doing it for YOUR mum." Oh my oxygen at this point I started to stress out. I mean asian parents, well my parents, when someone courts someone they gossip about it when we go to parties and I hate that. It's like they have kids for entertainment.

"Come on. Just help me." I really wanna say no. But I wonder why he's taking this so seriously?

"Help? But honestly, I don't think they're gonna allow this though."

Ahhh! Does he want me to slap some sense into him???

No. I don't think. I know. They will freak out on me asking if I have been doing somethings I shouldn't be doing. They will probably be asking me a ton of questions.

"I just need to ask them about courting you." Ha. It's so easy for you to say. You're not the child who's getting two guys asking if they can court you.

"Wait what? Was this serious? Was this planned from the start? Am I jumping to conclusions?" Oh my oxygen.

"I said I needed to just ask your parents if I can court you. No. No and yes I think so." Wow he replied like it was nothing.

"Wait..." I wonder, should I just ask him why he's asking me?

"I'm not really going to date you. I'm just doing this for my mum okay? She wants me to have a girl in my life."

"Why me?" Yeah. Why me?

"I seriously don't know. Maybe because you can help me with my homework?" This guy.

"Nice try. If you think I'm going to do your homework that's not going to happen."

"Thank you."

"Wow. Okay. Still I don't think my parents can abosorb this information."

"Do you want your parents to know that something nasty, which I am not going to say almost happened to you after you ran away from home just to think?"

"Are you blackmailing me?" At this point he got me cornered.

"Yes. Yes I am." No. Don't tell me he still has it on his phone.

"I could file a case against you." Oh my oxygen just take the bait.

"Really what would it be then?" He grinned so weirdly I would say he's crazy, if I never met him before. Which was kind of creepy, because why is he grinning? I'm about to file a case against you and you're grinning? This guy is messed up.

"Ha. Ha. It's not like your going to get far if I SHOW THIS TO YOUR PARENTS FIRST." He sprinted down the corridor. Fudge he runs fast. Super fast. I ran after him but soon after I gave up.

"Fine." I stopped running and started to catch my breath. He stopped and looked back. He ran back towards me.

"Just ...do it ...when I'm... not ...there." I looked at him. Seriously he so fast I could hardly speak. Wow. He should join the athletics team. He really should I bet he would win every game. Maybe.

He smiled at me. "Thanks" is this guy serious? Thanks is all I get after running after him trying to blackmail me? I should have gotten something at least chocolate or something.

My life right now. Why is it so stressful? I walked back, my lesson was very close to the library. I would say right opposite the library. oh, I can't forget that those two got me kicked out of the library for the time being. Well. I guess I was part of it. But that's not the point. I normally hang out in the library. I still have 10 minutes left. I guess I'll just walk 'round the school.

Eventually I saw Marcello. I wasn't close to him but I saw him. He was getting another confession, from a girl, it was, it was Janette?

Janette likes Marcello? I got to get a picture of this, so I can show Nicola and so I can confirm with Janette.

I just stared at them. I felt weird. I'm not saying I'm jealous. It's just that, Janette never tells us her crushes, or who she likes, especially when we were in Year 6, when we were just about to go to secondary school, that year everyone had a crush. And I mean EVERYONE. Even myself, believe it or not.

Ahh the bell rang. And people were moving. FUDGE. I think he saw me staring. Well time to run to lesson. At least I don't have the next lesson with him.

⌛︎⌚︎ Time flew. ⌚︎⌛︎

School was finished. I called my parents, telling them I would be home late because I needed to go to the library. But wait. I was banned from the library. Ahhh. Now where should I go? I'll just go to Starbucks, cuz you know, fancy people go there to study.

I walked through the clear glass door and oh my. There was one table left.

I guess a lot of fancy people study here. The table, I would say it was at the corner, but it had really nice chairs. I ran to that spot. Ha. I win. I sat down and put my feet over on the other chair opposite mine. I'll just order when the line is shorter. I checked the time, 5:15pm. Wow. The walk to Starbucks was long.

All I was waiting for was a text. A text from Lee saying what happened, what my parents said and if they fainted or not. It was simple. He thought the last one was a joke. If they fainted or not. Trust me it isn't a joke. They get so stressed sometimes and just faint right there on the spot. No words.

I checked the time 6:23pm. What? Still no text?

So I put my earphones in and a few songs finished.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up.

✄----------

Follow me. Vote. Share. Do it if you want to.