Twenty Six.

I leaned in closer to his face.

I leaned in towards his ear.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered.

"You really really really really really really like me?"

"Nope but you can try again."

"You fell in love with me."

"Nope."

"Was I close?"

"Nope."

"Well what is it?"

"I have a taser and pepper spray in my bag."

"Are you on your period?"

"Well I woke up in a pool of blood, and if you keep mentioning me having my period I'll end your day in a pool of blood. Got it?"

"Yep."

I closed my eyes again, and I felt his head on my shoulders. There's no point of taking or moving his head because he's probably gonna put his head back on my shoulders.

"Hey! Wake up!" I heard my dad shout and I opened my eyes. Everyone was out of the car except Marcello and I.

"Oh we're here." I said trying to brush off the fact my dad saw Marcello on my shoulder.

So I woke Marcello up and he and I got out of the car.

Uncle John told us we'd meet up back at the car at 5pm. So I was free to look around.

Kath Kidston.
Kath Kidston. Most of their designs are my style. Or at least they look okay on me without making me look like I'm an ugly beast trying to be Cinderella. I mostly buy bags here, just because I like the designs of the bags that they have.

Prada.
Prada is expensive. I shopped there a couple of times and I did buy a couple of things. Not much. Just a purse and a matching bag. It totalled to 200+ but I use it. I just love the leather that they use in their products.

Gucci.
I usually go to Gucci to look at their bags. Handbags, shoulder bags, backpacks, anything really. I normally just compare the new arrivals to the old ones. Sometimes I end up buying a bag and that wastes all the money that I got. But to me it's worth it.

Joules.
I made my way to Joules because I needed some new  floral t-shirts. I bought a couple of cute t-shirts. They were on sale too which was AWESOME. I feel like their sense of fashion looks great on me. I think that their designs for their products turn out beautiful.

Burberry.
Burberry. A brand which I only dream of shopping in. Actually, I do shop in Burberry ever now and then but it's expensive. I take a stroll through the store with my branded paper bags from previous stores and so many of the staff came up to me. Every time they ask me a question I always reply "No I'm good thanks." Sometimes it just gets tiring.

I walked out the store with paper branded bags in my hands. I took a stroll around the place. It generally looked like a village, but with stores.

Superdry.
I made my way over to Superdry. Janette said she needed a new coat. So she likes things that are quilted and so do I so I'm gonna get some stuff for me too. I held the shirts that I wanted to buy and walked to the changing rooms. Hardly anyone was in the store which was AWESOME. I opened one and it wasn't what I expected.

"Marcello?"

"Mari?"

He was shirtless.