{7}

Lord Have Mercy On The Witnesses

{•}{}{•}

Harley continued to talk Shivani's ear off. Bragging that she was the first person to make her laugh in who knows how long. Along with constantly making the young beauty blush by teasing her about her 'hot' crush.

"Harley please, shut up." Shivani throws her head back with a groan.

"What? I'm just sayin'. You guys would look good together. I can already see your little tattooed children running around--"

A hand was placed over her lips and Harley rolled her eyes at her. She took her hand off when she was sure she'd say no more.

"Alright, I'll leave ya be." Harley flicked her blue pony tail off her shoulder swinging her bat,"But there is something I wanna ask you. Why are you afraid of death? You didn't look when rope-guy's head went ka-boom."

"I'm not afraid of death Harley. I just don't like being there when it happens." Shivani sighed.

"Says the girl wiped out a whole town of people."

She looked down at the ground in pain with a grimace at her words. Though they true it still hurt to hear it. To remember. Harley noticed her change and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Shi?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Shivani shrugged off her hand and they continued walking. They came to a sudden stop. Flag went a head with a few men from his team behind a cop car. A minute later some of his men surrounding the criminals left, splitting up in two and went separate ways. They all started to move forward near another car. Harley moved up to the stand next to Floyd and Digger, pulling Shivani's off with her and letting go once she was next to Diablo. She glared at her friend as she giggle and left. She glanced up at him and frowns at the worried look on his face as he looked ahead. A bad feeling started in the pit of her stomach.

"Hey. I like these odds, mate. You just say the word." Digger says.

"Yeah. Come on." Harley said, nudging the hitmans shoulder. They wanted him to give the signal. Shivani really hoped that he didn't.

"Yeah, uh. Hold that thought." Floyd said before walking towards Flag and his men.

Half way up he looked back at them with confusion before looking ahead farther up. The uneasy feeling Shivani had didn't go away. They saw something up there and must have not been good. She saw Katana take out her sword going into a fighting stance, Floyd holding up his gun.