{14}

Reunited

{•}{}{•}

{•}{}{•}

Two hours later a vibrating numbness had spread throughout Shivani's veins. Her body felt fuzzy, her mind feelylike it was on a high. Her plants were the same, too weak to even lift themselves up into the air and crawled with the speed of a snail across on the ground. Her head was resting tiredly on her knees. Eyes fluttering close and open, fighting to stay awake. The smoke that rises in her room was still coming out from those large silver canteens the guards had thrown into her room. So close. Her plants were so close. Had been close. Close to him.

"Knock knock," There was a small tap on the metal bars of her cell as Griggs peered inside. "How you doing in there?"

She lifts up her head with heavy lids to try and look at him through the gas. One arm going over her knees and one going on top of the other holding her shoulder.

"I feel...fucked...up." Shivani says slowly eye lashes fluttering open to look at him.

" Shivani says slowly eye lashes fluttering open to look at him

"Yeah. That's the, um, gas. Waller doesn't want you spreading anymore of your super powered weeds all over the facility, almost tore up the whole back yard." Griggs said wiping the side of his nose.

But they had only did it to get to Diablo. Again, so very close.

"So...she got me high?"

"Basically."

Her head went back down onto her knees. Suddenly the ceiling above her rattled. And a large boom could be heard in the distant if you listen closely. Her plants stopped moving in awareness. Griggs seemed to take no effect to it. The head guard kept looking around the outside of her cage nervously. As if he was expecting a monster to come running down the hall any moment.

"You seem...scared." Shivani says after a moment of observing him.

He gave her a weird look, waving a hand in dismissal. She just raised an eyebrow at him not believing. Griggs let out shaky breath before looking at her with hopeful eyes.