{3}

Dead & Gone

{•}{}{•}

Amanda Waller, Rick Flag, and Dr. June Moone followed the head Guard of Belle Reve seeing all the recruits for Task Force X. After meeting Killer Croc they continue their journey underneath the prison to see their third member.

"K.C's isn't the only one down here. There's Shivani. It means life and death in some kinda language. Her folks didn't give her a last name. Unlike the others here she doesn't cause that big of a fuss. She's put in her own little habitat. Bricks, plants, fake rocks, and metal. With a little garden that's over grown. The girl needed a hobby, it's the only thing that can get her mind off of...well, you know. The flowers were a gift from the Batman himself and so is that dress she's wearing. God knows why he did send them." Griggs said. The small group all came to stop at the very last cell.

"There she is. The Belle Reve beauty."

The three of them barely saw the woman in the far back with the purple lighting her head resting on her knees. She was in a black long see-through dress. BURN AFTER USE was placed on the upper left side of it. Her feet packed with dirt. She could feel the stares

"Another meta-human. Her files say she's very dangerous." Flag said.

"She's suicidal, Flag. The only danger she is in here is to herself. She won't hurt us intentionally." Amanda told them causing the young doctor's eyebrows to furrow.

"But the plants might. As long as you don't make her upset or uncomfortable," Griggs adds before tapping on the bars. "Knock, knock. You've got admires."

Shivani slowly got up from the rocks and walked up to the cell door. Flowers bloomed as she stepped near the four of them. One foot after the other.

 One foot after the other

She took in there faces. Griggs was grinning at her as he always was. There was a black woman with short hair who held a strange calmness and a complete emotionless expression. The other male who reeked with authority looked tense and the other female with glasses behind him stared at her in pure awe. But both of their eyes wandered over her inked skin. The tattoos on her body looked, even more, enchanting up close than they did from the pictures in her file.