Chapter 4

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of you that enjoy my story.

Cally~

While I was driving home, I remembered what it was next week. It was Thanksgiving break! Yes, I don't have to worry about school nor Harry!

But, it would be a terrible holiday since I will have to make the whole entire meal. I wish my parents were how they were, they were so loving towards me and eachother. It was like we were one of those perfect families in the movie. But it's not that way anymore. I don't know why they became drunks, I only know that it started when I was in the seventh grade.

Hopefully, they would be in a good mood because every once in a while they would. Oh well, now I have to worry about if my parents are home yet or not.

I pulled in to our neighborhood and thank the heaven's Lord's God that they weren't there! I still had about 15 minutes to make a quick dish, do some of the laundry, and maybe feed myself in the process. Most of the times, I'll just get a quick snack after Mom and Dad pass out.

I decided on making some eggs and toast for them since that's all we had in our supply. Hopefully that will satisfy them...

I got out the toaster and put some toast in there. While the eggs were cooking, I got the dirty white clothes and put them in the washer. The eggs and toast were done so I put them on a plate and put them on the counter. I switched out the whites with darks and dried the whites. Then I heard a door shut loudly and arguing, Mom and Dad!

I wasn't done with the laundry but their dinner was done so I better get up to my room. I ran up the stairs and heard the door open and shut. Shit! I hid in the bathroom next to my room upstairs and hoped that they didn't need to pee.

A plate made contact with the floor and the eggs and toast fell to the floor.

"CALLY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" My dad yelled at the top of his lungs. I could hear the hatred in his voice and tears threatened to spill out of my eyes, but I wouldn't let them.

I revealed myself from the bathroom and slowly walked down the stairs.

"I'm right here, Dad."

"Why the fuck is there breakfast for dinner?! Are you stupid or something?!" My mom had no part in this for some reason. She just stood there and looked at me..... with guilt in her eyes? Usually she's too drunk too remember who I am!

"I-I thought you'd l-like it.." Dad shook his head laughing evily. The next thing I know, he grabbed a pan and hit me across the head. I held my head in my eyes crying, feeling too dizzy and pained to get up. He kept hitting me but this time with his fists. Punch! Arm
Punch! Leg
Punch! Stomach

I heard my mom screaming, suprisingly trying to get my father to stop hitting me. Finally, I blacked out.

***

Harry~

Maddie was still at the door, punching them to get in.

"Harry, let me in you Bastard! I need to get dressed!" I ran upstairs to get her shit and unlocked the door. I threw the stuff at her face and locked the door again.

"Thanks, dumbass!" I watched her run off my property and into the streets. She's so stupid, she could've got dressed before going to run off in the streets in only her panties and bra.

I only fucked her because that's what I normally do to girls. I've never had a serious girlfriend, I just use 'em for some sex and dump them out of my house.

But I kind of felt bad about it this time because Liam's one of my best friends and that was his girlfriend... Oh who am I kidding, no I'm not! She wasn't even that good in bed.

It doesn't really help that I live all alone. My parents left me when I was 12 and since then, I've been on my own. Without parental supervision, I never learned how to treat a woman right so I just do what I please.

"Fuck!" I didn't realized that Cally didn't get much done on our project, probably. I'd imagine that's why she tried to leave.

Cally

She was the victim of my bullying. I didn't neccisarily hate her, really. But, I didn't like her. I've been having some mixed feelings about her lately. I just really don't know.

I walked up to my room and looked at the mess me and Maddie made. I picked up my comforter. Next, I took off my sheet and went in the room next to my bedroom and washed it.

You're probably wondering how I can afford to pay for this shithole of a house. Well, my parents don't want any thing to do with me but they do send checks to me every month to pay off the utilities and all that crap. Only $500 a month so I work part time at the hospital as a nurse's assistant. I help the nurse if she's busy.

Me and Cally actually used to be kind of friends in the third grade but we drifted apart when we went to middle school. That's when I became popular and she became a nobody. I forgot all about her until freshman year of high school and that's when I started bullying her. There's really no reason as to why I do. I guess it's because I kind of sorta have a crush on her? Maybe, I don't know.

I heard my phone ring and went to my room. Speaking of my job, I've gotta go.

Cally~

The scent of a hospital filled my nostrils as I woke up. I opened my eyes and saw a white room and a beeper showing my heart rate to the right of me. My head ached and all I remembered was my mother's screams, pleading for my dad to stop hitting me.

Why would she stick up for me? Would she just act like she gives a shit then go back to being a drunk? I have no idea but I needed to find her.

I pressed the nurse's assistance button and waited for one to come. To my surprise it was......Harry?!

I didn't know what to say, I was too shocked at how he picked this job. I mean, it doesn't go with his personality: a bastard, has no manners , and a HUGE dick!

"Seems like you got bumped on the head preeety hard! Can you explain what happened to you?"

"W-Why are you here? And why a-are you acting nice?"

"Look, bitch, I'm trying to do my fucking job, ok? Now tell me." And there was his true self!

"W-Well, I umm..." I didn't know what to say. I mean what if I tell him that my dad did it and he goes off telling CPS and they take away my dad and my mom?! My mom is changing, atleast I think, and I don't want to lose her if she is.

"C'mon, I aint got all day, Cally." He said annoyingly. I guess I could tell him a lie.

"I tripped and fell." I spoke too quickly and seemed suspicious. Why, Cally, why? Why do you have to be such a terrible liar?!

"Mhmm. Well, I guess that's what it seems like. You are very clumsy." Harry smirked and shivers shot through my body. He was about to leave but turned around and grabbed something from his mint colored pocket in his shirt.

"Oh. And here ya go." He threw my phone to me but it slipped out of my hands and hit my left boob. An 'ow' escaped from my lips and he chuckled.

"You forgot that at my house."

A/N

I didnt write this all at once so Im sorry if it doesnt make sense or anything like that...

I didnt proof read either but who cares!

I wont be uploading Strange Feelings(my other story that you should go read(; ) until tomorrow. And another chapter of this will be tomorrow too.