Chapter 22

Cally~

"Hi!" I shouted a little too loud at Niall as he stood at my door. His face lit up and the smile on his face was as big as the galaxy!

"Hey. So, what did you want to ask me?" He questioned. I called him right when I woke up to come over here because I needed to ask him something. Hopefully, his reaction won't be too bad since he is best friends with him and all. I'm sure it'll go smooth. Maybe...

I escorted him into the dining room and pointed to the chair at the table. "Come on. Just tell me already! I've gotta go to band practice in about 10 minutes." He sounded very impatient and... angry? Did Harry already ask him?

"Harry asked if he could act like we're dating in front of Tori so then she wouldn't be attached to him and oh my gosh I can't breath!" I said all in one breath and deeply inhaled air and exhaled. He seemed confused so I started to tell him again.

"Harry asked..." He lifted his hand up for me to stop.

"I know what you said."

"So, I wanted to ask if it was ok." The silence betweeen us was getting unbearable and awkward. I can tell he's getting very frustrated while he's thinking of his response and I honestly don't like it. I don't want him to yell at me or anything because I hate being yelled at. Thanks to, you know, my parents.

"You know what I think?" I looked at him with my eyes pleading to use his inside voice. He let out a loud sigh before standing up and walking to me, taking my hands into his larger ones. He didn't let me answer his question and he replied.

"I think if you're okay with it, you should do it. It'll boost your and Harry's friendship. But no kissing!" I giggled and he pecked my nose with his chapped lips.

"Well, I'm off to practice with the boys. But before I do..." He trailed off and ran out of the room and through the door of my house. He returned with a bouqet of beautiful flowers colored by reds, blues, and light pinks and his free hand behind his back.

"Aww, Niall! You didn't have to." I accepted the flowers and took a blue one to the tip of my nose and inhaled. Smells so fresh.

"That's not all." He revealed a rectangular, velvet box from behind his back and opened it for me. Inside was a sparkling diamond heart with a silver chain. I gasped and he took it out from its place.

"Look at what it says on the back." I obeyed and turned the heart around. The engraving on the back said 'I Love You. Hope this isn't too soon -Niall'

This nearly brought me to tears. I was so shocked and relieved at the same time that I wasn't the only one seeing a connection here. My eyes left the message and met the blue ones I love and know so much.

"I love it." He smiled and took the necklace from my hands. I turned around and lifted my hair so he can clasp it easier. He let the necklace fall and it stopped right at my breast bone.

I admired it from above and the charm between the pads of my fingers. "And, I love you." This made his smile even bigger and kissed me softly.

"That's a good way to say goodbye, isn't it?" I waved him off as he got into his car and sped off. What am I going to do?

Niall~

I'm glad Cally likes the necklace I bought her. But even more excited that she loves me just as much as I love her. The necklace was from Kay's and it was about $100. The man who assisted me had gotten his wife the exact same one and he helped me with the engraving. I thought it was a perfect way to take our relationship to the next step.

"Niall, why are you" Liam looked down at his watch, "20 minutes late?" He's always been the strict one of the group. I rolled my eyes and got my guitar from the back seat of my car.

"I was with Cally, man. Chill out." I continued up Zayn's driveway and into the garage with the other lads.

"Okay, so I've still gotta finish these lyrics to a new song I came up with but the rest of you can chat a bit while I finish, yeah?" We all nodded at Zayn and I sat down on the black amplifier set up beside the microphone stand.

"Harry, could you come here for a second? I've gotta talk to you about something." He finished his conversation with Louis and Liam and came into my direction.

"Sure lad. What's up?"

"Cally told me about how you don't like Tori." He sat next to me on the amp and I scooted over for more room. He lowered his voice into a whisper.

"I'm not trying to steal your girl. I just need help getting her away from me. She told me she'd ask you about it before she agreed." I patted his back.

"I know you're not trying to steal Cally, Harry. I said yes. It'll make you and her more of friends than enemies." His dimples showed onto each side of his face but quickly retracted.

"Thanks. I owe you big time." He stood up and went back to Liam and Louis. I know Harry. We've been friends ever since freshman year and I know that he uses girls. And I know that if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll go bezerk.

And hopefully in this situation, that's not how it goes..

A/N
Terrible update, I KNOW!
Next chapter will be the 'date'!
Have you guys heard about what's supposedly happening on February 22nd? Louis has an annoucement. Every Larry shipper is saying he's coming out that him and Harry are actually dating but I don't know.

I'm not against any Larry shipper at all but some of the things they come up with are crazy! Like, for example, the clothes hanger tattoo that Harry has symbolizes that he's gay. And that the "G" on his right shoulder, the "A" on his left shoulder, and the "Y" on the antennas of the butterfly are meant to spell out "GAY". People these days...

No offense! xx<33

Also, side note. The last time I updated I had 4.8k and now I have 5.8k?! Thats insane, ridiculous, crazy, bezerk, all those other words that I just can't explain my love for you guys:)