Before The Fame (1D)

Jade's p.o.v

"Lou give it back!" I said with a chuckle as louis stole my apple and climbed up the tree in my backyard.

I sat down thinking about how great this was .Back before lou was famous when we were just kids! Also, when he knew who I was. We were 9 at the time and were best friends!

"Come and get it!" Louis chuckled.

"Lou, you know I can't climb!" I sighed.

"That is why I'm going to teach you love! Now come on, give it a try!"

Louis always tried to teach me how to climb. He always tried to make me do new things.

I started to climb and almost fell off a thin branch. I caught my balance and kept going. I almost catched up to him but then he climbed higher.

"Come on Lou, this isn't funny! Just give me my apple please!" I exclaimed.

"One more try and if you cant make it I promise I will give it back!"

I remember how his eyes glistened and hair flowed that fall.

I started to climb and finally made it to louis' branch.

"Now lean in and take it!" Lou said.

I leaned in and tried to grab the apple but I accidently tripped and before I knew it our lips touched!

"So that's what kissing feels like!" Louis whispered. He always had a way of lightning things up.

I remember how we used to be best mates and how he would always tease me. How we knew we were "dating". How we lived next door to eachother. How we kissed in an apple tree.