Friend date

I stopped , looked at my bleeding wrist .. I slid down against my wall , knees to Chest and ran my fingers threw my hair . I felt a tear run downy face ...

I heard my phone buzz on my bed

I jumped up and grabbed my phone .

Lou: jade , I thought you stopped this!!

Jade: yah , well , I'm sorry if I'm a bit stressed out that I kissed my .. I don't even know what you are to me anymore .. But I kissed your best friend !

Lou: don't do this ..

Jade: bye Lou ...

I went back to the wall and just cried .. This time bringing my phone

About 5 minutes later I got another text . This time not from Lou

Harry: Idc what you say, I'm coming to get you!

Jade: your what caused this mess leave me alone !!

Harry: I know I am , just please , jade

How could I resist harry ...

Jade: fine this better be good..

I wiped my tears away , redid my makeup. I was a mess ...

I actually put on some clothes . I slid on a Minnie Mouse baggy sweatshirt with just a tank underneath . I jumped into a pair of baggy grey sweats . To finish it off I swung my hair up in a messy bun .

I DO NOT want to impress harry

I stood there standing in my window , waiting, staring at my arm ..

About 10 minutes of waiting and he finally showed up!

He climbed up the vine to my window. As he climbed it reminded me so much of how Louis used to do that every day!

"hey curly, what took you so long?" I grinned

"sorry love, had a bit of a Rowe with the boys ..." Harry said under his breath

I knew it was about me.. I was tearing them apart..

I looked down and quietly asked

" it was about me.. Wasn't it?"

Harry pursed his lips .. He looked down and smiled

" nothing to worry about love! Come on let's go."

" by the way , where are you taking me?" I was curious

" aha it's a surprise " he gave me the famous harry styles look... And I thought one thing.. Cant fall for him , you just can't..

We both climbed down the vine and jumped into Harry's car ( which is in way better condition then my car)

Then I realized I forgot to let my mom know I was going out . I sent her a text,

Me: mom, I'm going out to trinitys , be back soon

No awnser

That was weird , she always awnsers her phone . Her cell was probably dead. So I called the house phone . 10 rings later, no awnser .

She's probably in the shower I thought. So I let it go.

" everything all right love ?" Harry seemed worried.

" umm yah, everything's fine.. Don't worry " I lied

He smirked , shook his head , and kept going . We were on our way down town. Where could he be taking me?!

As we got closer I could see we were at a match of American football.

" harry, I hate football !!" That was rude. I should be happy, he actually had an idea to bring me ...

" what a shame love.. Louis told me you two used to always go to football games together .."

I kept quiet .. Then I realized harry thinks of football as soccer , so we were going to a soccer game ! I love soccer

"wait we're going to a soccer game!" I yelled in joy

" no , football" harry replied.. Quite serious at first then gave me a laugh

I laughed , shook my head and looked out my window. Now that I think about it , Louis always brought me here when I was feeling down!

" so that's why you brought me here!!"I yelled

" why love?"

" because Louis always used to take me here when I was sad!"

" whaaaat, pssh noo" he smiled

Mr. Styles is trying to get me to fall for him..

" friendly date?" I said , even though at the moment I was totally in love with him

As soon as the words left my mouth , he grinned and put his face down. He looked hurt .

He lowered his eyebrows and squinted " yah, friendly date.."

It was awkward for a while . It was silent the full way into the stadium..

" popcorn?" Harry asked

" popcorn" I awnsered

He smiled and walked over to the confessions counter

" two bags of popcorn pls" harry told the guy at the counter

He was pretty hard looking. He had about five piercings on his left eyebrow .. Tatoos of war all over both of his arm . He gave me the creeps .

I moved closer to harry and wrapped my arm around his ..

He was surprised .. He didn't speak he just smiled and blushed .

" so this is your girl huh. Nice one. Well you are the biggest heartbreaker of your "boyband" . Watch out for this one girl." The man behind the counter said in a scary low voice

" umm were just friends .. " harry awnsered

" you probably get every girl you meet pregnant then leave them from all the girls you've had" man, this guy was rude!

Harry's eyebrows raised with surprise . He put both his hands on the counter and spoke up.

" look mate, you better just give me my popcorn and stop getting jealous !" Harry was mad

" harry!" I whispered grabbing his arm and Halling him back

" come on let's go, there's no point to argue with this guy !" I pulled Harry's arm and he started to walk away with me

We were about half way to the entrance of the bleachers when the man yelled our again

" girl, you must be some desperate to want that idiot !"

Harry stopped , turned around and bolted it over to the man who walked out from around the corner .

He was way slimmer then I thought ..

" great, a fight , I haven't had one of these in a while !" The man said pulling up his sleeves.

Harry just straight up grabbed his arms and went to punch and that's what he did . I could see the blood coming from the counter guys mouth . It was getting pretty bad !!

I ran after Harry and tried to pull him away . He resisted.

I jumped in the middle . Harry swung a punch at the guy but missed and punched me across the face . Hard.

I fell , eyes fluttering .

The last thing I remember was harry shaking me and saying

" jade . JADE . You'll be ok , you'll be ok " and a tear ran down his cheek as he said

" what have I done." Then everything went black.