Funeral (part 2)

I tugged on Harry's tie as tears , more of anger than sadness, filled my eyes.

" yes babe ?" He whispered.

I tingled at the fact he called me babe but as I looked at Louis with her I couldn't fell the slightest but of happiness.

" look " I shouted Louder than I should have.

I couldn't hold it back. The tears started streaming down my face.

I looked at harry as he pursed his lips with a worry look on his face.

" I though he was better than this." He murmured more to himself than anything.

" let it be. He's just trying to make you feel jealous." Harry planted a kiss on my forehead.

" yeah , your right " I sniffed.

Louis grabbed Eleanor's hand as I shock of pain hit my heart. She smiled and they walked over to the funeral.

Louis caught my gaze and let off an evil smirk. I felt the urge to just slap him so hard right across his bloody face. Although if it came down to jade vs Louis , I think we all know who would win.

I turned away and focused on the funeral.

Every now and then they would let off cute couple signals. Louis would wrap his arm around her , they would exchange multiple kisses and would also play with each others hair!

I thought this was terrible behaviour for a funeral so I lost it.

" haz , I'll be right back" I whispered.

I made my way to the back row trying not to create to much commotion.

I grabbed on to Louis fit arm as he open his eyes wide at me with a surprised look on his face.

He let go of Eleanor's hand.

" Louis can I speak to you for a second." I glanced at Eleanor as she squinted her eyes at me.

Louis looked at el then back at me.

" yah sure, make it quick , it's a funeral" he smirked.

I let out a frustrated grunt as I pulled him out of the room.

" how could you?!" I let out all the anger that Louis had built up inside of me.

He ran his fingers threw his hair as he sighed.

" Jade.." I cut him off.

" you kissed her right after my mother died and right after I recovered from almost dying from brain damage! Then you bring her to the funeral of my dead mother ! Yeah I'm happy you came , but NOT with her" I turned around and tried to hold the tears In.

Louis grabbed my arm and I slowly caught his gaze.

" kissing el was a mistake . She came right to me. We were seeing each other after the x-factor before you came back . But when you came back I realized I loved you, I missed you. Your the only one I love, Jade. I got jealous if you and harry.."

" me and harry weren't together ! I was with you!"

" why did you leave me for him el?" He yelled.

" I was stupid, I just tried to see what I wanted. When I was with him, all I could think of was you, when we kissed for the first time " I cried as memories flowed back into my mind.

" then why don't we just be together?" He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me up against the wall.

" lou.." He cut me off by the pressure of his lips against mine.

I resisted right away but he didn't stop. He continued down to my neck as I began to cry for help.

As soon as I yelled the second time harry came barging threw the door with fear in his eyes.

" let .. Go .. Of ..her" his voice grew deeper as the fear turned into determination.

" try to stop me" Lou said between breaths.

Harry struck a punch at Louis but he caught his arm. With his other arm, Louis punched harry in his lower gut.

Harry then head butted Louis which caused blood to poor from his mouth.

"ENOUGH!!" I yelled .

" both of you " I sobbed.

They them let go of eachother as I sighed in relief.

" my life has been nothing but hell since I've started seeing you guys."

They stayed silent.

" harry , you put me in the hospital. It was serious"

Harry's face turned hurt.

" Louis , you and el be happy together ."

" I'm ... I'm done with the both of you . Don't bother me again , everything will be ok " I looked at them one more time as I walked back out and kissed my mothers coffin.

I the. Left with tears still pooring down my face. I was alone , no mom no harry no Louis .. No one