Bff

I looked at my watch and realized I was late for work.

I grabbed my coat off my hanger and jumped in my $700 car. I then drove to pick up my best friend and co worker, trinity.

I seen my mom on the patio and yelled through the window of my car "Mom I'm late, love you, see ya later"

"Bye sweetheart" she said so softly.

And off I went driving as fast as I could to trinity's apartment.

When I got there she was standing there in heels to make her self as tall as me. She was about 5.4 and had a pretty fancy pink tight dress on cover with a converse jacket . Her super long blonde hair pulled back into a messy ponytail and to top in off dark red lipgloss . Her personality was hard to explain.. Sometimes she loved the outdoors and sometimes she would rather shop all day.

"Where were you!? I've been waiting for a half an hour! We're 20 minutes late!!" She said in her low sweet voice.

"I'm sorry, I'll explain later !! Come on we have to go!"

"Fine, but your the one who's buying me hairspray at the drugstore! I've been standing here for a half an hour and the wind messed up my hair!"

That's her girly side ...

AN/:

Sorry this was a short chappie !!

I'm dedicating this to my

Actual BFF trinity who is my

Wifee!!

Updating again later

Thx for reading