There love is strong

" who is it babe ?" Harry asked.

I was kind of shocked that he called me babe so u started to blush but i let it go .

" it's trinity, we need to help her . NOW"

Harry climbed out of the tree and I followed. I tripped out of the tree and started falling out of the tree.

Harry caught me and I smiled in relief.

We started running to Harry's car .

He opened the drivers seat door about to get in. I pushed him out of the way and said " I'm driving hop in!"

He looked suprised by my passion to drive .

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised and just went with it.

"Buckle up!" I yelled in excitement .

" jade, please I'm not a kid !"

I went 120km when the speed limit was only 70km .

" okay , I'm buckling up!" Harry chuckled .

It probably would have took us 10 minutes to get home but with my driving skills it only took 5 .

I jumped out of the car not caring about harry still in the car because I knew he would follow.

I barged threw the door and yelled out

" trinity where are you ?!"

There was no answer but I heard gagging come from the bathroom .

As I took off to the bathroom , harry just got threw the door .

When i got to the bathroom , I seen trinity sitting down , head over the toilet .

" trinity!" I yelled as I went over to sit next to her.

She was throwing up bad!

As I looked at her , she didnt look like herself. Her face was as pale as snow and her hair was in her face all messed up. She had her hand on her stomach in pain .

But the only thing she replied was

" get Niall. Please."

I looked at her and shook my head ,

Before I left the bathroom , I pulled a hair tie off my arm and put trinitys hair into a ponytail above her head.

As I left the bathroom , harry was outside waiting .

" call niall and tell Him to get his ass back here right this mintute!"

Harry laughed at how childish I was but saluted his hand as he said

" yes ma'am"

He pulled his cell from his back pocket and called nialler.

" mate , get back here now, trinitys sick and wants you !" Harry was just as concerned as me.

"What ? Wait , never mind , I'm On my way! " niall hung up .

I re entered the bathroom and wet a facecloth .

I cleaned off trinitys face from all the tears and throw up .

I brushed out her hair and put it back up into a ponytail , this time , more tidy .

Harry entered and helped me pull trinity out to nialls bed .

We covered her up and got a bucket just in case she had to throw up again . She yelled in pain of her stomach .

I guess this was normal behaviour for someone who was already 3 months pregnant.

After about 15 minutes niall came barging threw the door .

" haz ! Where's jade ?"

Harry directed him to his bedroom and he ran as fast as he could to his bedroom .

Nialls expression turned dark and sad as he see trinitys pale , sick face.

" babe , are you okay ?" He said as he came closer to trin.

" I am now " she said as she tried to smile .

I left them alone but the last thing I saw was niall lie down next to her and whispered

" I love you trin " he kissed her in the cheek and I shut the door behind me.

AN//

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE

1k + reads !! I love you all so much !!