Funeral (part 1)

After 30 seconds which wasn't long enough was over , I unwrapped my arms from around him.

He cupped my chin in his hand and rubbed his thumb under my eye to dry the tears I had shed.

" come on love , let's get going , don't want to be late. " he grinned . I hardly payed attention staring into his beautiful green eyes.

I nodded and we intertwined our fingers.

" ready ? " trinity forced a smile . I could tell she just ended crying.

Niall walked over and wrapped his arm around her waist. " everything be okay babe, I promise" he planted a kiss on her forehead.

We all walked out and got into Harry's car.

He drove all the way to the church where her funeral would be held.

I walked in , linking arms with harry.

We took a seat in the front row as niall and trin sat behind us.

*dont cry , it's fine ...* is all I would keep saying in my mind but the moment I seen my mom , looking plastered in makeup , laying there lifeless in a casket .. I just couldn't help myself. Before I knew it the tears were pooring from my eyes, not only thinking about my mom but thinking about the fact that Louis was nowhere to be seen ...

" shh it's okay , you'll be fine" harry rubbed his hands up and down my back as I buried my head once again in his chest.

I hated the feeling of the fact I was so fragile .. So easily broken

"Never trust anyone , the devil was once an angel." - unknown

This quote was at the back of my mind the entire funeral.

When I met Louis .. He was like nothing I have ever seen before. Now , he was just a unloving coward who was a bump in the road of my past. Did I love him? More than anything. What about harry ? I love him too. Who are you going to choose? The answer lays within my wildest dreams.

As we exited the church and made our way to the graveyard , I realized my mother wasn't the only lifeless one around . Without Louis , my life was nothing but a few puzzle pieces that no one had the combination to . Except one person. Louis tomlinson.

I walked over to my moms casket and layed a bouquet of flowers on top.

Out of nowhere , I felt a bit of happiness. There he was. Standing in a beautiful tux looking better than ever .. Like he hasn't even known me. Moments later all that happiness faded away as he opened the passenger door to his car .. The last person I ever wanted to see stepped out of the car.

Two words:

Eleanor Calder .

AN//

This is really short and I know I haven't been updating it's just I've had a bit of a writers block and this idea just hit me ! So sorry !

V

O

T

E

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

S

H

A

R

E