fall

I woke up in the arms of Louis with a smile on my face. I slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake him up. I felt fresh, Like I could start over.

Even though my mother wouldn't be by my side and Niall and Trinity would never be the same after the passing events.

I looked at Louis who had his mouth half opened, I didn't know what we we're at the moment. We we're for sure not an item , but I'd like to change that. I just don't have the guts. Even knowing him for all these years, I still get butterflies in my stomach when it came to asking people out.

"Morning sunshine." Louis's voice was raspy.

"Sorry , did I wake you?" I didn't really care if I did I mean I didn't have anyone to talk to.

"Nah." he lied.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he began to speak.

"Jade, I kinda wanna-"

"start over?"

"yeah and I was wondering of yo-"

"would like to go on a date with me?"

I finished his sentences.

I nodded as my cheeks turned red. I looked up to see Louis was doing the same.

"I was planning on taking you to the apple tr-"

"NO! I mean, starting fresh right? the apple tree has memories."

The apple tree was my favorite, it was kind of my getaway but it had too many memories. I couldn't take that right now and we wanted to start fresh.

"Jade?" Louis gulped.

"yeah?" I asked kind of confused.

"Did you and Harry ever uh.. you know."

I fell to the ground and clenched my stomach in laughter, why would he think that? when I finally caught my breath I looked up at Louis.

"Lou, we weren't even that serious, we hardly even kissed!" I raised my eyebrows.

Louis let out a breath as he picked me up and spun me around. He layed me down and enveloped me into I hug.

"Don't ever leave me again." Louis chuckled.

"I'm not planning on it."

I quickly pecked him on the lips and made my way downstairs. I could see a U- haul truck in the driveway. I cursed under my breath as I ran back up stairs to Louis.

"Lou ! there are people moving in here! we have to get out, now." I said gathering my purse from the floor.

"Okay," he nodded as he started to go down stairs.

"Not that way! there down there!" I whisper/shouted.

"Then how?" Louis asked crossing his arms.

I looked over to the window and back at Lou, he got the message.

Louis started to climb out and down the old vine that hung from the green house.

"hurry up." I chanted.

Half way down the vine split and Louis went falling to the ground.

"Louis!" I shouted as I climbed over the window sell.

"Jade I'm fine, I'm fine, but how are you going to get down?" he ran a hand through his messy morning hair.

"Louis, if I fall, will you always be there to catch me?" I gulped.

"What? yes Jade but this is not the time to discuss that!" Louis rolled his eyes.

"good!" I said as I jumped. I could feel the breeze running through my hair as I landed in a pair of arms that felt like home.

"See." He smiled as he put me down.

We slowly walked out past the house as we hid behind the tire of the truck. I quickly flicked a rock at a tree.

"What was that?" I heard a voice say.

"I'll go check." another.

When they went into the opposite direction, me and Lou made a run for it. We hopped in his car and were off just like that, leaving me no time to say goodbye to my old house, but that's okay because it's the start of a new beginning.

AN//

this is so short and I apologize, I think there will be an epilogue but no sequel.