Reasuring

Today is the day of my mom's funeral , and all I could think about was trying to keep back the tears that are begging to leave my eyes.

I Put on a simple black dress. It was a long sleeve lace at the top and when it got to my waist I had a brown slim belt. After the waist it was all black and flowed out to my knees.

I didn't want to be too overdressed because it was a funeral, so I just put a few curls in my hair and applied some water proof mascara.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I took a look in the mirror to see if I looked okay and then gave them permission to enter.

It was trinity , looking better than ever in a tight , short sleeve dress that went to her knees.

" trinity ! You really don't need to come if your too sick ." I told her in worry.

" come on jade, it was just a few cramps and I mean , your mom was like family to me , I need to come jade.."

The tears were coming back into my eyes . From the thought of my mothers funeral and the questioning if Louis was even going to show up.

"Do you think Louis going to show up I mean he probably is but he got mad at me an..."

She cut me off.

" jade," she held my hand in hers.

" I'm absolutely sure Louis is going to make it ! He loves you , he always will ! "

I smiled and shook my head. I wish I could tell her about what happened with me and Lou the day I left him for harry. I just couldn't find the words.

She let go of my hand and started to leave my room.

" trinity wait!" I yelled almost having enough guts to tell her .

" you left your purse on my bed."

The confidence was gone.

" thanks I don't know what I would do without you!" She smiled and left my room , closing the door behind her.

I stood up and pulled on a pair of black pumps and was about to leave when harry entered.

" hey love , how are you?" He smiled.

I let go of everything and buried my head into his chest. The tears finally left my eyes and I felt empty.

" I want her back harry , I don't know what I'm going to do without her ." I cried into his chest.

He rubbed my back and gently kissed the top of my head.

" look love, i know it's bad now , but things get better," harry ensured me.

I looked up and him and he continued.

" she might not be physically here but i know one thing , she's always with you." He grabbed my hand and put it on my heart.

I smiled and slightly pecked him on the lips.

" I have to say styles, you can always make me feel better." I smiled.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer.

" well I've always had that effect on people ." He grinned.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me .

I whispered into his ear.

" don't you ever leave me ."

He whispered back

" I'm not planning on it ."

AN//

Sorry if this was

Boring ! I'm updating later

Cause I can !.