Everythings clear

As I passed the emergency room where I knew my mom was laying dead, I found it hard not to cry .

" stay strong, stay strong!" I kept saying to myself .

I entered the bathroom with the clothes that the nurse had given me.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and tied it with a hair tie I had around my arm. The nurse had given my a plain spaghetti strapped black tank with a plain grey baggy sweater. She paired it with a pair of black yoga pants . I looked like a mess. But at this point , that was the leased of my worries.

I walked out to see harry look at me. That smirk he always gives me makes it so hard not to fall in love with him. I smiled back and looked down.

As I got closer to harry , I spoke up

" I look like a mess don't i ?"

" jade, there's no way you could ever look like a mess with that beautiful face of yours " he said in a cheesy voice.

I felt red streaks forming in my cheeks. I slightly punched his arm and smiled . He smiled back.

" where's Lou ?" I asked

The smile faded and the happiness drained away from Harry's face.

" he's in the car waiting . Something about he can't bare to stay in here , cheesy, he's probably out there planning his way of asking you back out , or even better your next make out session!!!" Harry's voice got deeper as he got farther into his sentence .

" Harry!" I yelled

He looked down then back up at me.

" I haven't chosen him yet .." I reasured him as I wiped my thumb on his cheek.

he looked me in the eye acting suprised on what I just said. He put his arm out giving me a guesture to link arms . I smirked and wrapped my arm around his. I layed my head on his shoulder as we walked out of the hospital where my mother layed dead .

Harry's pov

I was a bit suprised when she told me she hadent picked yet! I was for sure she liked Louis .

As I opened the door i looked down at jade. She didn't look up at me so I kept staring. Thinking about how much I would do to have her with me every second of every day. To have her as mine .

I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear. I was too focused on her beautiful face to focuss on anything else.

I seen her stop and I immediately got out of my gaze.

" Louis ! What the hell ?! " I heard Jade yell.

I looked from her point of view too see that Louis was in his car kissing another girl.

Jade unlinked her arm from mine and ran the other way.

" jade ! I can explain , stop! " I heard Louis yell putting his head out threw the car window.

" save it Lou ! " I yelled . I shook my head at him then started to chase after jade.

Jades pov

How could he do this to me? I thought we had something ! I mean me and harry did but I thought Lou still loved me ya know?

" jade , stop , please " I heard harry panting from behind me .

I didn't listen I kept going. I could hear Harry's running feet after me but he didn't catch up.

After a while the sound if his feet stopped .

" look , jade , Louis doesn't deserve you! Your beautiful , unique , hilarious and nothing like I've seen before! If Louis doesn't realize that your perfect and that he wants to kiss other girls , that's his loss ! I love you , don't worry abo.."

I cut harry off . I ran towards him and wrapped my hands around his neck as I pursed my lips against his.

It's just now that it realized harry is sweet, he doesn't break my heart and he loves me for me! He realizes that people make mistakes . I'm just now realizing he's always been there for me!

" I love you too " I said between breathes.

He picked me up bridal style and he hailed a cap.

We got back to the boys house and harry held my hand and walked me in.

Besides my mom dying .. I think my live life is falling back into place .

AN//

I've been getting a lot of

Comments asking me to update!

So here it is !

Thx so much guys for all the reads!