Sympathy

The words echoed in my ears

" nothing nothing nothing"

I just stood there , then at one point I dropped to my knees.

" jade , what , what happened ?!" Harry asked very confused

I looked at him with worry in my eyes and whispered

" my mom, she's dead"

Harry's eyes widened .

I closed my eyes and moments later I felt warm arms wrapping around my depressed cold body . It was harry

" everything will be alright love " he whispered into my ear .

Threw sobs I whispered back

" Louis's staring , you better let go" I managed to give him a grin and he got up.

Everyone else just stood there , with worried looks on there face.

As I turned to trinity I could see the tears running down her cheeks.

She pursed her lips and lowered her eyebrows. I could see she was trying to keep in the tears.

She looked me in the eyes and came running over to me.

" I wish there was something I could do.." She said between tears .

" don't worry I'll be fine ..." I assured her .. Even though this was going to take a lot of getting used to ...

Niall shook his head at me , giving me a sign that it will be ok .. And with this amazing new family of mine .. I knew it would .

And last of all , there was Louis .. I really didn't understand our relation ship at all .

He came over and intertwined his hands with mine, pulling me up into his arms . " your staying with us at our house. Don't argue , don't even reply. Your coming ." He whispered into my ears as he kissed my cheek.

I gave him a smile and dug my head into his chest .

" I'll go check out of here and we'll get you settled .. We'll take care of the .." Louis paused

He looked into my eyes and then continued.

" take care of the funeral later.."

I pursed my lips and nodded . It was really hard to think about my mom having a funeral .

He wrapped his arms around mine . As we turned around I caught a glance of Louis Squinting at harry .

Louis was seriously mad at harry .

Harry put his head down and nodded with a tiny grin. I could tell he knew he didn't get me. But at this point.. I don't even know if he would or not. The way he makes me feel.. I just can't explain it ..

I let go of Louis knowing harry felt devistated .

Louis looked suprised at the fact I let go.

"Umm I'm going to go.. Freshen up I'll be back."I walked past harry to the bathroom.

As I walked past harry looked up at me and grinned. Then I slowly mouthed to him . " your welcome "

AN//

sorry about this short chappie😁 I'm kinda busy so I'll update later!!