Choice

I walked in to see Liam , zayn , niall , trinity , dani and Perrie all standing at the door staring at me .

I felt harry let go of my hand and stand next to them.

" what's going on ?" I asked very confused .

They all looked at eachother.

" we have a suprise for you! I had Perrie and dani come over because they could help trinity with the project we've been up to !" Liam said

Zayn looked down and spoke in a sad gloomy voice .

" it would have been better if Lou was here .. But hazz texted me about what happened . "

Harry grabbed my hand and we followed everyone into the hallway. They leaded me to a room in another room that I've never seen before.

Harry put his hands over my eyes and we entered the room .

When he uncovered my eyes , I seen something incredible that made me want to cry.

" we made you this because we thought you'd be staying with us a lot the past few days! But then when we found out about your mom.. We decided to spice it up a bit ." Niall said while looking me in the eye .

I felt a tear run down my cheek. Not a tear of sadness that I've been having the past week. But a tear of joy and happiness that I've haven't had in a while.

There was a Beautifull queen bed with a douvé that was a creamy colour . There was a a fluffy white headboard . They had stars hanging from the cieling. But then I seen the best part . All over the walls there were photos , memories.

The first one that caught my eye was a photo of me and my mom when I was a baby . The smile on her face reminded me how much she loved me .. I felt tears filling up in my eyes . I picked up the picture and hugged it ! I could see that trinity was also hurting. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me . I shook my head to notify her that I was okay . When she let go I seen all kinds of photos of me as I was growing up.

But there's was one picture that made me fall to my knees and cry cry and just cry !

It was a picture of me and Louis , under the apple tree , holding hands with happiness in our eyes . Back then, there was no stress , no sadness and especially , no more then one choice.

He had his arm around me and I was holding an apple . It brought back so many memories of our childhood .. So many I just couldn't stand up .

Trinity came towards me again but niall put his arm out In front of her and whispered

" give her a minute ."

Every one walked out of my room and i just kept staring at the memories as my eyes got even more blood shot and puffy .

I sat on my bed and checked my phone to see if Louis texted . Sure enough he did .

Louis: if was a mistake , she was there and .. I haven't seen her in ages .. I'm just so sorry, I love you jade , if you feel the same way , meet me at the Capitol hotel . Room 307 .

I got out of bed and tried to fix myself up . Wait what was I doing ? Forgiving him? I love him, but hate him at the same time .

I decided to just go and talk about it.

I left my room to see everyone on the couch . As they seen me, they all stood up .

" umm , I just want some alone time.. I'm going out for a bit ! I'll be fine" I lied .

I forced a smile and went outside .

I walked to the hotel because , I mean a bit of exercise was overdue.

It took me about 20 minutes to walk there but was worth it.

I entered the hotel and told the man and the front desk what room .

I made my way to the room with butterfly's in my stomach .

I seen a note on the door with a key there.

Dear jade,

Come right in , I'm here !

I raised an eyebrow , suprised on why he couldn't just open the door.

I unlocked the door and took a deep breath . I opened the door and yelled out

" Lou, you here ?"

Lou jumped out from behind the door and pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck .

"Lou, what are y.."

He cut me off

" I miss you jade , just please , go with it"

I took him off my neck and looked him in the eye .

" you could have just asked !"

He smiled and kissed my lips.

He pushed me onto the bed and he was now on top of me. I let a little smirk out threw breaths. He slipped off my jacket .

But then at that exact moment my phone received a text .

" don't check it " Louis whispered .

I had to , what if it was haz?

"One minute ." I pushed Lou off of me and looked at my phone .

Haz: I love you jade, I have something planned for you ! Meet me and evergreen park in ten minutes !

" Lou I have to go !" I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on .

" it's harry isn't it?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Please Lou , please . " I said just about to cry .

I turned around and started to leave . Lou grabbed my arm. I looked at the ground then into his eyes .

" if you love me , you will stay . If you leave I'm out of your life forever. Jade you have to choose!" Lou had a worried look on his face.

"No Lou! Don't leave my life!" I cried out.

" CHOOSE THEN !" He yelled

I started crying .

" IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDNT MAKE ME CHOOSE ITS HARD OK !!"

With that I turned around , thinking one last time about my decision .

Then i left and shut the door behind me .

" FINE!" Louis yelled .

I then heard a glass break behind me .

I looked back one last time, and made my way out of the hotel.

AN//

Ok guys !

Who do you want

Her to choose?!

I'm going to start and ig account

For the book when I reach 1k reads!