Suprise suprise

It was 7 years later and we were both 16. We we're dating at the time and I loved him so much. He was an amazing singer and wanted to become a proffessional.

But one day we were torn apart. I was in my room with louis having a makeout session when my mom knocked on the door. I looked at louis, gave him one last kiss hoping it wouldnt be the last and off he went out my window and to his house.

"Who is it?" I called out even though I knew it was my mum.

"Just me sweetheart! May I come in, I have some news."

My heart raced because I had no idea what the news was.

"Come in" I yelled.

"Jade, we need to talk. I just got a promotion for work. Were not moving from England, but we will be moving from London.We will no longer live in Doncaster."

I froze. Did those words just come out of my mums mouth? I don't care I was NOT leaving louis.

"Mum, I can't just leave!" I started to sweat.

My mum walked out and shut the door. I heard her sigh. I know she doesnt want to do this but has no choice.

The first thing i did was call louis.

"Hey love! Why so sad ?"

I know he heard me crying.

"My mum told me were moving from London! But don't worry, I will never leave you lou, I love you!"

Silence ran through the phone line.

"The thing is jade. You might not be leaving me, but I have to leave you." Louis said

"Are you dumping me Lou? I thought you were different?"

"Bo, no i love you Jade, its just im trying out for x-factor."

I was shocked and killed inside.

"Maybe I can come with you I mean for suppor- "

"No no you'll be too much of a distraction, sorry jade."

I hung up and cried into my pillow. I just wanted to die. I just gave up cutting but i couldnt help it! I grabbed my dads old razor and cut DEEP!

I now live in some weird place in England . I'm 20 years old in my own apartment.

I haven't talk to Lou since that day and got over it a while ago.

The phone rung asking me if I wanted to buy tickets to a concert. Who's concert ? Two words for you. One Direction.