Family Issues

Mark's POV

     I... can't believe I did that to Abby. I knew someday she would find out about me, but to find out like that. I'm pretty sure she sees me as a monster.

     We finally leave the closet and walk to my place. We stand outside of the door.

     "Alright, so my parents have no idea you are coming here. Just warning you ahead of time." Abby nods. I unlock the door to see my mom cooking dinner,and my dad watching T.V. They both turn to look at the door.

     "Hello." I said awkwardly.

     My mom looks at Abby,"Who is this?"

     "This is Abby, my girlfriend." I said

     My mom glared at me,"You never told me we were having guest." I saw here eyes flash

     "Mom, she knows about us. You don't have to hide it."

      She looked confused. But that expression turned into anger,"Why would you tell her? She hasn't even met us!" Then my mom ran up to me and slammed me into a wall. She growls.

     "She found out the hard way mom. I kind of had to tell her." I said

     My mom released me as a sign to explain what happened.

      "So, what happened is that this teacher of ours. Her name is Ms. Grae. She attacked me... with a fireball. Of course, I was about to swing at her, she teleported away, and I basically turned into a rampaging werewolf, and I kind of almost attacked her." My mom's jaw dropped. She walked up to me and slapped me. Then she walked up to Abby and hugged her.

     "I'm so sorry that you had to find out like that. That must of been terrifying." Abby nods

      "So is this why you brought her here?" My mom turned to look at me.

     "Actually, no. See, that same teacher had her drink some weird potion thing, and it is making her into a supernatural creature. But we won't know what that is until the next full moon. Now, she could of gone home, if her house wasn't made out of mountain ash."

     My mom just stood there in silence, then looked at Abby,"Would you like to stay for dinner."

    "Oh, that would be very nice. Thank you."

     I look at Abby,"Lets go upstairs." She nods and follows me up the stairs. I lead her into my room. My room is such a mess, I would of cleaned it if I knew she was coming.

     "I'm sorry that my room is such a mess..."

     "A mess?! This is cleaner than my room. This room is spotless." She said in shock. Then she looked towards the corner of the room.

     "What's with the black duffel bag?" She asked walking towards it. She grabbed the bag and opened it to see a whole bunch of restraints and chains. She looks at me confused.

     "On full moons, my family and I go down into the basement and chain ourselves up to keep us from, going rampaging werewolves on people."

     "Okay then." Then she puts the bag down. Then she lays down on my bed. I sit down next to her. Then my sister Michelle knocks on the door.

     "Hey Mark, dinner is ready." Then she looks at Abby," Who is the pretty lady on the bed?"

     Abby sits up and looks at her," Hello, I'm Abby. I'm Mark's girlfriend."

     "Hi Abby, I'm Mark's sister Michelle. Come on down for dinner." We nod and follow her down the steps. We sit down at the table. My mom comes over with hamburgers and hot dogs. We all grab some and eat (and it was delicious). Once we all finished, Abby went upstairs to grab her bags. She came back down and said bye to my family. Just before we walked out the door I turned to my mom.