Dogs Can Be So Disrespectful

Mark's POV

********BUZZ********BUZZ*******

I groan as I hit the alarm button. I can't believe it is Monday. I climb out of bed and look out the window. I started to remember everything that happened.  I sigh and go to my dresser and grab a blue T-shirt and blue jeans. I get dressed and walk into Michelle's room. I turn on the lights to see her room, exactly how she left it last. I walk over to her computer desk to see her book Love and Faith. I pick it up and look at it. Then I got filled with so much rage. I punched a hole in the wall (My parents are going to kill me). I walk out of the room. I walk downstairs and look in the living room. I would usually see Michelle reading, but... not anymore. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it off and sigh. I had to be strong, for Michelle. I go into the kitchen and grab some Frosted Flakes. I eat at the table in silence. Then I put on my shoes, grab my stuff (Including the book), and walk out the door. I walk into the woods and to Michelle's grave.

"Hey Michelle. I'm about to go to school, but I wanted to check up on you." I look at the grave. The flowers were starting to die and shrivel up.

"Mom and Dad finally went on a vacation for once. They had good reasoning to." I said. Just then a dog came up and walked over to her grave. Then the dog started digging the hole.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" I growled. The dog whimpered and ran away.

"Sorry about that, some dogs can be so disrespectful towards the dead." I said putting the dirt back where it should be.

"Sorry Michelle, I would stay longer. But as you would say, I need my education to get anywhere in life." Then I stand up and start walking away.

I walk to school reading the book. It isn't that bad. I get to school and put the book in my bag. I go to my locker and put my books in there. Just then I feel a hug from behind me. I look out the corner of my eye to see it was Devon.

"I am so sorry about Michelle!" He said. I didn't even tell him, but with him being... ANYWAYS!

I look at him,"I will be okay Devon." I close my locker and start walking to class.

"How are your parents doing?" Devon asked

I sigh," They went out to the forest to relax for a few weeks."

"Oh." Then we stop outside of Ms. Grae's class.

I look at Devon,"I don't think I can go in there."

He looked at me confused," I mean, she is the one that called James..." I stopped talking. I assumed he knows where I was going with that.

"Everything will be fine. If you start to get angry, I will be there to help." Devon said. I nod. We walk into class. I see Abby talking to her friends as I walk up to her.

"Hey Abby." I said

She turned around and looked at me. Then she stood up and hugged me,"Hey Mark." Then she let go and sat back down. I walk over to my seat and sit down. Just then I hear foot steps come in the room. I look over to see the devil herself. She walks over to her desk and puts her stuff down. Then she looks at me and smirks. She knows what happened. I started to get filled with rage, but I know that I must hold back the anger.

"Mark, your eyes keep going from gold to brown." Devon whispered. I grabbed my phone and open the camera app. He was right. I put my head down before anyone sees. I was starting to breathe heavily. I even heard myself growl a little. I was trying to relax, but I couldn't. So much anger was building up inside me. It was like a building being constructed. But once the builders mess up one little thing.... they knock it down. I felt my claws and teeth come out.

"Devon!" I said. I lift my head to show him. He looks at me in shock. He pushes my head down and takes off his sweatshirt and puts it over my head and arms.

"Mr. Nguyen, what are you doing to Mr.Campbell?" Ms. Grae asked in a creepy tone.

"Oh.. You know. He doesn't feel that good. So... I put my sweatshirt over him so he could... you know... take a nap or something." (Face palm). Then the classroom got really quiet. I look up to see the classroom wasn't moving at all. I look at the clock, Ms. Grae froze time. I look around to see Abby, Rosie, Devon looking around the room in confusion.

"What is happening?!" Rosie said starting to panic. Abby walked over to her to calm her down. I'm assuming that when Ms. Grae freezes time, supernatural creatures cans still move.

"Okay Devon, tell me what is really going on." Ms. Grae said Then, Devon touches my back. I remove the sweatshirt and look up at her.

"Mr. Campbell, why did you shift in my class?" She said in a creepy tone.

I growl at her,"Is it because of your sister? What was her name? Jullie? Esmerelda? Mia? Ah, who cares about her. She was just a worthless child." Then... The building fell down. I lost it. How could she say such things about my sister?! I stood up and charged at Ms. Grae.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is so short. Actually, this is the shortest chapter in this book so far. There is really nothing I can think of to add to it. Please forgive me! I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways. As you can tell, Mark is taking this really badly.

Give me ideas for future chapters

Thanks

-Faith