Who I Want to Be...

When you look at me, what do you see?

A joke? A game? Someone to use whenever you feel like it?

No, honestly, what do you really see?

I'm asking this question because I'm tired of these game that you feel like playing with me...

Not once did you ever ask me who I was or who I wanted to be, so now I'm telling you.

I am a person who has feelings, I am someone who loves hard and makes mistakes.

I am not perfect but honestly who is? I thought I was someone who was important to you, but I guess not...

I thought that you would treat me with love and respect, not like the piece of chewed up gum on the bottom of your shoe.

Then when there's someone better for me, someone who actually treats me like the individual I want to be, you get upset.

You honestly think that I am going to sit here and be your little dog on a leash instead of exploring the world that is waiting for me?

Well it's not going to happen. I am going to do as I please. I am not going to wait for something that will never happen. I would rather try new things and be who i want to be.

Now, this is who I really am. I am a flower ready to bloom and view the world through new eyes. I am a person who is not fazed by the world but the world is fazed by me. I am who I want to be whether you like it or not.

-Tiy...