Silence...

Often, there's silence. It's unbending and hard to move, so I just sit beside it. I never thought to ask silence why it was here, it'd only stare if I did. It's only here when I'm alone.... when you're around it's gone. I've grown attached to the silence but I'm more attached to your physical. Although the way treat me and our situation is unbearable, for someone else it may be typical. To that other person and their whatever, it might be all they know. For me and you, you and I... it's something new. Silence still lingers, only now for longer hours at night, and shorter during the day because at night you're gone, but in the light your love is here to stay. You leave because You feel yourself sinking... sinking into the quicksand we call love. But all and all, you've told yourself that you wouldn't love again. That's why my silence is becoming your strength because I don't voice how I feel, I avoid it. You take it and make it power, so that you can branch away from love. It only mattered to me because I just wanted your trust, not your physical, you time, not the lust, your heart not your body. But I couldn't have those because silence was too much ... -Tee.
.
.
.
.
I'm glad that I have talented friends... 🤗