Darkness..

Have you ever had that feeling when you just want to scream, cry, and give up? Well, that's basically how I felt whenever I was in my room alone. I mean sure, I'm at peace with what happened two years ago. I feel like I've truly grown for the better but... There's always that one moment in my life where I just wanted to quit. I didn't want to think, see, smile, breathe, be happy....

It's like a dark cloud that was constantly following me, taunting me. No matter what I did, I just couldn't get rid of it. I've prayed about it, talked to someone else about it, but there was still those little doubts about whether I could honestly make it through that "phase".... I didn't know what else to do... I'd spend my days hiding and not talking to anyone. I even shut out my roommates... even to this day. It has gotten to a point where I've drifted apart from them because I chose the darkness over the light...

To be honest, I already knew that this would happen. It's like a constant cycle that I can't seem to break. I can never stay happy for long. I honestly hate feeling this way. They want me to talk about it to them but they wouldn't understand. It's not the same like talking to my family, the people who actually know me. I'd rather just lock myself in my room and hide from reality for a few hours until I remotely feel better.

-I honestly know this was short, it's just something I wanted to share and to get off of my chest. Hope you liked it.

-Tiy