Changes...

Why in our lives we feel that it's awkward to go through changes... Like it is completely normal to go through new things in our lives that will either hinder or grow us. Being open minded to the new experiences in life is the fun of it all. Changes were made to mold us into who we are made to be for that moment in time. When you are changing, it can sometimes be a scary predicament depending on how you look at it. You can feel a little bit overwhelmed and flustered because it will feel weird and different.  

To be a hundred percent honest, I hate the word change. I hate knowing the fact that things will never be the same again. I know things have to evolve and whatnot but, I don't know why the concept of change has to be so drastic majority of the time. I know, I know, change can be good. Don't get me wrong, change has brought some good things into my life. But it has also taken away the things that I care about as well. No one said that change was going to be easy as well. I understand that. However, I wish there was going to be a warning about some of the changes that have happened so far. 

You never really know what could happen, how many people will come and go out of your life. How many things you thought you had when in reality, they were never yours to begin with. How vulnerable you can truly be until you're on the floor, broken down and over the world. How stressed and frustrated you could be until you just say fuck it and try to end it all in a matter of seconds. How you think people really care about what you do and who you are and they don't give two fucks about you. How you thought your family loved you more than the world itself, but they're truly toxic. 

Yea. Changes are truly an emotional roller coaster. I don't understand how people just expect you to just move on and live with it. But whatever....