Faded Memories|2

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling again. I'm always waking up at the hospital for the past few months because my head is aching when my memories were triggered or when I try to remember something from the past.

A part of my heart ached when I remember what happened before I fainted.

"I missed you so much, Sophia." I can hear Shawn's voice echoing inside of my brain and a part of me just gives me a strange feeling that I couldn't explain.

The moment his eyes met mine, it felt like it almost burnt my soul. It pierces through me, like he's saying something with his eyes that he couldn't.

I felt someones hand holding mine and I saw Grey sleeping beside me. He was just sitting on a monoblock and his head is leaning on the bed.

There were times that I feel that he's not saying everything to me. Or I feel that he's not telling me the truth when I ask him about my past.

I ran my fingers to his soft hair.

I don't know. I feel weird when I'm around Grey and Shawn or I was just overthinking?

"Hmm," He mumbles. I think I awaked him.

He lifts his head and looks at me with his sleepy eyes. He looks so tired. We just traveled for hours and now he's here taking care of me. I feel so guilty. I'm his girlfriend but I'm not that good enough to take care of him.

"You okay? You want to eat?" He asks worriedly and I shook my head and smiled at him.

"No. I'm fine. You should've slept on our house," I said as he rubs his eyes.

"I won't leave you alone here." He replies and holds my hand tighter.

"What happened?" He asks "You wouldn't faint if you didn't remember something or unless you forced yourself to remember." He adds and I looked at him weakly.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired," I respond but he still looks bothered.

I lied. I'm not really used lying to him but if he wouldn't tell me the things I want and I should have known, I guess I need to figure out that all by myself.

"Alright. Just take a good rest and we'll be discharged tomorrow." He says and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at him before closing my eyes..

"I just want to see if she's fine." I heard someone yells and I tried to open my eyes and saw Shawn at the door of the room and Greyson is trying to push him away.

I glanced on the clock and it was six in the morning.

Why would Grey shove Shawn like that?

"You're the reason why she's here. Just go home," Grey says calmly.

"I just want to see her. Just a few minutes. Please." Shawn's voice cracked and I feel a slight pain on my chest.

"Grey," I called and they both looked at me.

Greyson sighed and opened the door. Shawn instantly walked in.

Grey rushed beside my bed and held my hand.

"I'll just get you some breakfast," He says and kisses my forehead.

I nodded and smiled at him. He looks so tired. Maybe he haven't got enough sleep just to take a look for me.

He gave me a glance before closing the door.

I was left here with Shawn still standing a few steps away from the hospital bed where I am.

I stared at him and his eyes are darted to mine. He didn't even budge that I stared back.

"Shawn," I called.

He shook his head and massages his forehead.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes as he walks near me.

"It's not your fault," I said and smiled at him.

"I was just happy seeing you. It's been months." I wander my eyes to his face. Starting to his eyes down to his nose.. lips.. and jaw.

He has the strongest jaw that I saw. His nose were perfectly pointed. He has lazy eyes and pink lips.

He got black circles below of his eyes. He also looks weary and sleepy.

"I am too, Shawn. Maybe I was just tired." I replied and he smiled at me.

"Are you going back to New York?" He asks.

"Yeah. Back to Grey's unit." I said and his mouth slightly agaped.

"Why there?" He asks curiously.

"That's where I live, right? I mean, where we live. Me and Grey."

"Ohhh.. right." He clears his throat and stared at the floor.

"So, see you around New York then?" He asks and I beamed at him.

"Course. Just call me anytime," I respond and he stood up looking at me weirdly.

My heart is melting with his stares.

"I should get going. I'll see you soon, Sophia. Take a good care of yourself." He reminds and I nodded.

"You too, Shawn. Take a long sleep. You look so wasted." I joked and he chuckles.

"Yeah. I will."

He walked to the door and glanced at me before twisting the doorknob.

"Bye, Shawn." I said and he smiled before going outside.

I let out all of my breath that I was holding back earlier. There was so much pressure when he's around.

I will remember things some of this days. I should. I have to. I can't handle living through my life not knowing who really I was before. And to answer this feelings that I have when Shawn is around me.

- - - - -
I updated! Yey! Quite short but yeah.. hahaha. Its my 18th birthday guys! I feel so old *fake tears* AND GUESS WHO ROCKED THE MSG LAST NIGHT?? I'M SO PROUD WITH MY NOT SO LITTLE MUFFIN!! HE KILLED IT AS ALWAYS! AND THE NEW SONGS WERE LIT!!!! ❤💕 I LOVE THEM!!