Author's Note

Hi guys. Again, I want to thank everyone who read, voted and left comments to my first story. I honestly didn't imagined that there will amazing guys like you that would read it.

I was thinking to write some Faqs about Over and Faded Memories, so ask me all you have to ask! And I'll try to answer them.

And also, if you want to have closure of what happened with Greyson and Hazelle, I wrote them a side-story. The title is Leaving my heart in London. I would be posting the prologue of it now so check it on my profile!

Also, as an early christmas gift, I have another fanfic! Yey! The title is, Kidnapping Shawn Mendes. The story plot is way far from Over and Faded Memories. The characters are more intense and mature there.

AND PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I know I have lots of stories that's been on hold and I promise to work on them once I finished Kidnapping Shawn Mendes. It's not that long. More or less 15 chapters only.

And! I'm also half-through editing and revising Over. I also added 10 special chapters there. Also in Faded Memories, I'll be adding special chapters here too. I'll just announce when and where you guys can get your copies of the revised version. Just drop me a dm so I can note it.

And! Lastly, I am working on a story out of my comfortzone (which is fanfiction) and the new ones are General Fiction/Romance and Mystery/Thriller/Action. I'm still working on it so I can post it by the start of 2017. Leave me thoughts please!

THANK YOU GUYS! I HOPE Y'ALL STILL STICK WITH ME AND WITH MY OTHER STORIES!

I LOVE Y'ALL!