Epilogue

I moved a little when I heard a giggle. I tried to open my eyes and check what's happening.

I slowly opened my eyes and there. I saw them. The two love of my life genuinely happy playing together.

I move so I can see them clearly and when I tried to sit, I caught their attention.

"Mommy! Good morning, mommy!" My daughter comes to me and showered my cheeks with kisses.

"Good morning, baby." I greeted and kissed the both side of her cheeks.

I looked at Shawn who was staring us weirdly.

"Come here, Mr. Mendes." I called and he instantly smiled as he goes beside me.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mendes." He greets and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning." I respond and kissed him on the cheek.

He gave me a disappointed look and I raised an eyebrow on him.

"Only at the cheek?" He asks like a kid.

"You act like a kid, Shawn. I still haven't brushed my teeth." I reminded and he gave me an evil grin.

"I don't care." He says and kissed me.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Shania rants and we stopped. She's holding a bouquet of flowers and she handed it to me.

"Happy anniversary, mommy!" They both shouted excitedly.

"Happy fourth anniversary, babe." Shawn whispers to my ear that gave me goosebumps.

I smiled at him and gently pinched his pointed nose.

"Happy anniversary, Shawn. I love you." I replied and he kissed me again.

Who would've thought it's been four years since we got married? Shania is also four years old right now and she's already going to nursery school.

She's bright and very attentive to class.

Shania huddled herself between me and Shawn and we both laughed.

I get her up so she levels our face. We cuddled and talked about many things.

We stayed like that for a while until my stomach started to growl.

"Aren't you guys getting hungry?" I asked and they both got up like they forgot something.

Shawn stood up and goes to the side table. He gets the tray and I saw a prepared breakfast there.

"Breakfast in bed?" I asked and smiled cheekily.

"It's already cold. I totally forgot about it." He says and sighed.

"It's fine. I'll eat it." I said. There's no way I won't be eating it!

"But it's already cold, babe. Also the coffee. I'll just cook another one." He insists.

"Let's just cook together. What does our baby wants for breakfast?" I cupped Shania's face and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Pancakes with chocolate syrup!" She responds excitedly and I carried her.

"Okay then. Pancakes with chocolate syrup for our baby!" I said and we went down to the kitchen.

I placed Shania on the stool at the counter and she was silently watching me as I prepare the ingridients for her pancakes.

"Can you add some chocolate chips, mommy?" She asks and her eyes are twinkling. Oh god. My daughter is so adorable.

"Ask daddy." I said and looked to Shawn who is busy cooking bacon.

"No more syrup if there's chocolate chip, baby." He says and Shania's face turned down.