Faded Memories|18

"Sophia" Greyson calls me and i just tamed myself after crying.

My mind is hovering and all of my systems aren't functioning. My chest feels heavy and its causing me to run out of breath.

"Do you want me to call him?" He asks and i finally had the urge to look at him. I'm a complete mess. I always messed up things and i don't know how can i solve them.

"No." I said firmly. I want to stand for my decision. Eventhough its causing me pain and heartbreak.

"But," He didn't finished what he was about to say but instead, he sighed and held my hand.

"Just don't take this too long. You're both miserable." He says worriedly and i tried my hardest to smile even i wanted to cry so hard.

Why do i always make things complicated?

I don't know either.

We drove our way back to Greyson's apartment and i sat on his couch. My mind is still floating everywhere.

"Rest well. We're going somewhere tomorrow." He says softly and i nodded.

I changed my clothes and went to the room next to Greyson's where i'll be sleeping.

"You okay?" He asks while i'm drying my hair and he is standing on the door of the room where i am.

"Don't answer it. I know you're not. But always remember that i'm here whatever happens, aright?" He adds as he is walking close to me.

"You'll be fine." He sits beside me and engulfing me with his arms.

I buried my face to his shoulders. Snugging his hug and i cried uncontrollably.

This feeling is formidable and i just can't handle it anymore.

He caressed my back trying to comfort me. He didn't say a word. He just let me cry and i thank him for that. That's all i need. I need solace.

"Sleep well, Sophia." He says when i stopped from crying and he enclasps himself from the hug so he can face me.

I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead before leaving me.

I let a deep breath out and laid on the bed. Staring at the ceiling.

Do i did the right decision? Is going here and running from my problems would give me the peace of mind i need?

I closed my eyes and Shawn's face keep on flashing in my mind. I felt like my heart was being stabbed whenever i remember his face earlier.

I just caused him too much pain and it kills me. I always hurt him that i think i don't deserve him still.

I placed my hand on my tummy and tried to console myself. I need to be strong. I need to fight for this little angel inside of me.

I woke up the next morning and my eyes are puffy because i cried myself to sleep last night.

"You look like a panda." Grey teases and i chuckled. I do look like a panda. There's black circle below and above of my eyes and its swollen.

"Good morning," I greeted and he beamed at me

"Good morning, Panda" I smacked his arm and we laughed.

I felt lighter this day. And it feels good because i shouldn't be stressed.

We prepared ourselves because Greyson said that we'll be going somewhere.