Faded Memories|23

"Are you happy?" Shawn asks while we're dancing in the middle of the restaurant.

We had a little celebration after the wedding with our friends.

I kissed him instead of answering him. Words can't express how much happiness I'm holding inside my chest and I feel like I'm floating with the feeling.

"Does that answers your question?" I said and he smiled at me.

He leaned his forehead to mine and we stare to each other while we are swaying along to the music.

"I'm so excited to this little one to come out," He whispers and I held his hand that's on my baby bump.

"I hope she looks like you." He adds.

"No. I want her to look like you and get your talents," I retorted and he raises and eyebrow while giving me a grin.

"Course. We'll teach her how to play piano and guitar. She'll be great like her mom." He responds and I looked straight to his eyes. His eyes are brimming with joy and love.

I hope this day won't end. It's feels so good like it's like a dream.

"Sorry to interupt you guys but. Uh, someones calling from Soph's phone." Cara hands me my phone and I looked at it.

It's flashing Greyson's caller I.D.

I looked at Shawn. I don't want to ruin this special day of ours.

"Answer it, I'll wait at the table. Besides, I can have you anytime I want." He says playfully and I sighed.

I smacked his arm and he chuckled.

"I'll just talk to him," I said and he nods.

I find a place more quiet and answered his facetime request.

"Hey," I greeted

"Hey" He greets back.

"Something wrong?" I asked worriedly

"Nah. I just.. missed you." I smiled and pain just hits me.

I know that he still feels something for me and I can't do anything to help him.

"Missed you to, Grey." I bit my lower lip. "How's life?"

"Still the same. I'm writing new songs for my LP." He says happily.

"That.. that's great!" I stutter.

"You? How's life being a soon to be mom?"

"I'm.." I chewed my lip and closed my eyes.

"I married Shawn earlier." There. I said it finally.

I don't want to hurt him. But I guess it'll help him somehow.

"You what?!" He asks sounding surprised.

"I.. I'm sorry. I was just shocked. I didn't had a notice." He pauses.

"You didn't invited me!" He rants and I chuckled a little.

"I was surprised as you are, Grey. He proposed earlier then we get married afterwards. It's too much shocking to absorb that it really happened." I explained.

I felt a warm hand on my tummy and I turned my face so I can see Shawn's face.

Shawn is hugging me from the back.

"I thought you'd wait me there,?" I asked him and he buried his face on my shoulder.

"I missed you already." He whispers